Why don't young attractive providers ever post threads?

I just noticed how aside from the occasional traveling provider threAD the only Coed provider threads that ever get posted anymore are either by the BBW's, old ones or the combo of both. What's up with that?

This is not a put down of said providers but merely a curious observation.

Is it just that the hotties no longer want to participate? If so then why do the remaining providers hang in there?

I used to really enjoy it when Jessica, or Nikki (Queen of kegel) etc.. would post threads often accompanied with photos and/or videos.

Now it's just mongers, BBW's and old providers starting threads.
Asked and answered.

1. They don't need to post in coed to get sufficient traffic

2. Posting in controversial coed thread does not enhance market potential.

3. A number of harsh and grouchy mongers don't respect anyone posting opinions other than their own.

4. Coed is not as much fun as it used to be
...because they dont have to!
Whores don't WANT to interact with us in any way that does not make them money. The only reason ANY of them post here is to increase business.

The young, attractive and HWP whores need only to run an ad in order have more business than they need. The better they look the less frequently they need to run an ad.

Whores that post in CoEd consist, for the most part, of those that do NOT have a regular business clientele and are constantly in need of more traffic. If the site allowed them more ads they would post less.

So they start inane threads here over and over and respond to the lovesick lap dogs that can't afford their time in order to get their signature line ads seen and hopefully get someone to notice them and maybe make a buck

3. A number of harsh and grouchy mongers don't respect anyone posting opinions other than their own. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
+1

Point is even proven by the last poster before me...IJS
  • RNB
  • 09-10-2016, 03:26 PM
You guys are usually all idiots, but these points are spot on! Young hot girls do what they want when they want. It's like that in every part of life.
Whores don't WANT to interact with us in any way that does not make them money. The only reason ANY of them post here is to increase business.

The young, attractive and HWP whores need only to run an ad in order have more business than they need. The better they look the less frequently they need to run an ad.

Whores that post in CoEd consist, for the most part, of those that do NOT have a regular business clientele and are constantly in need of more traffic. If the site allowed them more ads they would post less.

So they start inane threads here over and over and respond to the lovesick lap dogs that can't afford their time in order to get their signature line ads seen and hopefully get someone to notice them and maybe make a buck Originally Posted by Whispers
There you go, Lightesttouch. An old insignificant obese one (oioo) has spoken for every lady on the board. Nothing more to see here.
I try to post threads to make people think or sometimes helpful information for others.
Just because I'm a mature provider and I post in coed, doesn't mean that I'm not busy. I stay as busy as I'd like to be most times. I usually only post a Sunday evening ad. Even though I'm available during the week, I normally don't need to post any other ads.
I post in coed because I've got some down time or not busy with other things. That doesn't mean that I'm looking for business by posting here.
I will use Klovve as an example, when she first came on on 2010 she had over 60 reviews and I think she had one ad posted in the begining, some girls are that good
I will use Klovve as an example, when she first came on on 2010 she had over 60 reviews and I think she had one ad posted in the begining, some girls are that good Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
YUP!!!!!
If you watch how these threads always play out a few things are true.

1. It's usually entertaining to the casual reader

2. It VERY rarely goes in a direction that would be gratifying for a participating provider. Sometimes there is flattery, there is 90%+ of the time some flavor of overt or subtle insult or at very least condescension.

3. A good percentage of the time, accusations of one kind or another are levied. So there's always a decent chance participation could actually hurt business.

So pretty much that leaves providers that meet one or more of the following criteria:

Thick skin who can laugh off the various flavors of assholes. They get business benefit and can enjoy participating.
Those who consider their sexy personalities and intellects to be an important part of their appeal and participate to showcase that.
Those with need for exposure to feel that "all PR is good PR" is a reason to participate.

In my experience *on average* smoking hot young girls are usually more insecure and sensitive to criticism and insults than most, more mature women not so much.

Hot young babes may have sexy smart personalities but for them it's pretty extraneous in this context, because, they're hot and young. Hell many of them have TCB issues and still are in demand.

As mentioned, most of them aren't terribly motivated to increase their exposure.
If you watch how these threads always play out a few things are true.

1. It's usually entertaining to the casual reader

2. It VERY rarely goes in a direction that would be gratifying for a participating provider. Sometimes there is flattery, there is 90%+ of the time some flavor of overt or subtle insult or at very least condescension.

In that "90% of the time" what percentage of the whores posting are 18-30yo and HWP?

-- My guess would be less then 5%. Most attractive young uns get received well.

In that "90% of the time" what percentage of the whores posting are old, unattractive, BBW?

-- My guess would be less about 90%

In that "90% of the time" what percentage of the whores posting are regularly start threads in CoEd often repeating topics

-- Get the idea?

3. A good percentage of the time, accusations of one kind or another are levied. So there's always a decent chance participation could actually hurt business.

So pretty much that leaves providers that meet one or more of the following criteria:

Thick skin who can laugh off the various flavors of assholes. They get business benefit and can enjoy participating.
Those who consider their sexy personalities and intellects to be an important part of their appeal and participate to showcase that.

Sexy personalities and intellects? Only Mis V fits that bill in regards to recent posters here.

Those with need for exposure to feel that "all PR is good PR" is a reason to participate.

In my experience *on average* smoking hot young girls are usually more insecure and sensitive to criticism and insults than most, more mature women not so much.

Hot young babes may have sexy smart personalities but for them it's pretty extraneous in this context, because, they're hot and young. Hell many of them have TCB issues and still are in demand.

As mentioned, most of them aren't terribly motivated to increase their exposure. Originally Posted by irishlad

The young and the hott simply do not need to waste any of their time interacting with anyone for free.....

A Sexy Pic, Varied Menu that includes in-demand services and reasonable pricing with a modicum of TCB = Full Schedule

I don't have tcb problems and I like to think of myself as a young attractive provider
I don't have tcb problems and I like to think of myself as a young attractive provider Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Then get to posting some threads about random hobby related topics but be sure to include lots of great photos and especially video links which is what the guys are really interested in. Include those and a few guys will actually gladly pay your price. Especially with the homemade videos.

This worked extremely well for another overpriced traveling young beauty named Jessica.
She was the board favorite while she was here. Everyone (both guys and gals) loved her.
Sweet personality, gorgeous body and face with pics and videos. That's the formula that works.
You have an added edge which is you're petite as well.
Post some sexy vids of you and your travel companion if you want doubles.