Why I don't write reviews, attend socials or hang with mongers.

It's not because I'm anti social or because I don't think you guys would be great fun to hang with.
In all my years in the hobby it just always seemed foolish to me to expose or compromise oneself unnecessarily.

A moment ago my concern over these many years was suddenly justified (Unfortunately).

I'm just in from sitting in my car in the driveway listening to the program "Reveal" on KUT.

This particular episode focused squarely on what they referred to as "John review sites" such "The Review Board" and "Eccie".
They stated that recent LE attention and focus is now expanding well beyond BP to these sites because they've come to realize that while only 5% of the male population uses these sites that very same 5% accounts for at least 50% of all sex transactions in the States.
This particular episode discussed a recent monger sting which took place off of the Review Board.

An under cover cop signed up as a monger and after gaining community trust by writing some fake reviews over the course of "Two Years" he started hanging out with the monger "In Crowd" socializing at socials, tittie bars and RW bars all the time secretly recording every single conversation between handles.
He didn't need their RW info for any conviction. All he needed was the recorded tapes and the knowledge of where and when they would meet.

The narrator described to a tee the Exact nature and content of conversation that happens right here both in the locker room and in coed every single day. For example how we belittle BP because we are so much safer.
As a previous now disabled handle who once wrote reviews I did have premium access so I am not talking out of my ass.

After two years they decided it was time to act and as the Review Board's most elite group of eight mongers sat laughing, bragging and comparing notes at a busy RW restaurant table they never noticed that the other customers grew quiet or that the table was being surrounded by a group of armed cops.

So as not to blow his cover they also arrested the under cover cop and while he sat in a patrol car one of the other Johns started coaching him on how there was nothing to worry about and how they had nothing because they were just eating dinner and talking shit.
Even that was recorded and presented as evidence.

This was two years in the making so I would actually be quite surprised if the exact same type of operation wasn't already in action here.

There has always been a false sense of security here and whenever a concern arises or a bust happens elsewhere we've always comforted ourselves with the thought that because we only use handles somehow our little group is different.

Even with this insight I know without doubt the immediate overall reaction here will be Pfff.
I'm just sharing a wee bit of insight into the fact that just because nothing has blown up yet it doesn't mean the wheels aren't in motion.

Blow it off or take it to heart. I've done my part .
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=reviews Originally Posted by RetiredNinja
Initially I thought I would again write reviews but quickly thought better of it. You don't see any reviews written now do you?

As I figured the serious point of the thread would be dismissed completely. Is it simply over your head?
You said you wouldn't post much but you would write reviews. Don't really care about the reviews, but I do wish you would post less.
You said you wouldn't post much but you would write reviews. Don't really care about the reviews, but I do wish you would post less. Originally Posted by RetiredNinja
WTF does this have remotely to do with the thread or are you actually deliberately trying to knock it off track from the get go? Either you're a cop or an idiot and since you've reviewed established ladies you ain't no cop.

The topic of this thread is a whole lot more serious than the petty back and forth roasting and slinging we do for entertainment. See if you can sit still and focus on what matters community wise for just a moment.

Despite the title the thread is Not at all about me.
It's like when people post silly things on Facebook and someone else posts the Snopes link. Evidence proves your other post was a fabrication, so why would I believe this story, and why would anyone care why you do or do not do anything? On the FUD scale I give it a 4.
If you had 1/2 a brain you would simply check the KUT programing for this evening under "Revealed" before claiming something is made up.
If you're going to act like an idiot and call something fabricated then at least make sure it can't be confirmed in 30 seconds by everyone.
BTW if I recall correctly the sting took place in Seattle if that helps you in your inability to look shit up.

You seem intent on distracting attention away from the info shared. Almost desperate about it. Why is that?
Unfortunately if I don''t ignore you then you will succeed in doing just that. So unless you can come up with an intelligent response which is thread related you will be babbling to yourself.

Better yet don't pay any attention whatsoever to the info. You are perfectly safe.
ECCIE is a pretty large site spanning a lot of areas and probably a decent resource not just to hobbyists and whores but to LE as well.

It is certainly not immune to similar action but I would expect there would have to be some sort of organized activity beyong everyday prostitution that would trigger it.

The Site and story you are referring to involved 2 things that I am not aware we have happening here on ECCIE and certainly not locally.

There are groups that get together here. There was a group that got together there.

BUT.. What was THAT group up to? 10 or more guys that socialized that were involved with the creation of a 2nd site to promote a human trafficking for sex business involving illegal koreans brought into the country and made to prostitute themselves against their will.

They were brazen enough to promote it. They had a MOD that was involved in it.

Unless there is additional reports I did not find the arrests led to taking down that business and 10 or more brothels operating in the area.

If anything remotely like that is going on around this site I haven't seen it and we don't seem to have that kind of involvement in this area.

That particular angle led to arresting site staff members and others involved in the operation.

But did it lead to anything involving the everyday hookers and johns that you are suggesting should be seriously concerned here?

BUT.. What was THAT group up to? 10 or more guys that socialized that were involved with the creation of a 2nd site to promote a human trafficking for sex business involving illegal koreans brought into the country and made to prostitute themselves against their will.

They were brazen enough to promote it. They had a MOD that was involved in it.
Originally Posted by Whispers
I may have misinterpreted this part but I could have sworn they said the private group of mongers was created to hobby with Korean girls that specifically were Not involved in any way with human trafficking.
They called them K Girls and felt dealing with Asian agencies was far too high a risk because of the trafficking element.
Again I could have misunderstood but that was what I got from it.
Also I can't imagine they would let a human trafficking sting go on for two years before finally taking action.

I guess the main point is regardless of LE motivation focus has now gone from BP to deeper web sites like Eccie and an LE plant in any city simply for votes or publicity is an extremely easy thing to setup.

As stated in the initial post the recent LE focus change is because they've come to realize that while only 5% of the male population uses review sites that very same 5% now accounts for at least 50% of all sex transactions in the States.
It's now far more rewarding to go after the 5% because both the reward and damage is disproportionately greater.

Recent LE focus change is the main difference between now and the past.

This isn't a "Sky is Falling Alert" so much as a "Things have changed so be aware" thread.
W

Quzi just posted a story link on trafficking in the Sandbox which confirms you're post regarding the K girls.

Still personally I will tread very cautiously in regard to socializing and posting reviews as it is abundantly clear that review sites seem to be the current flavor of the month for LE attention.

It is easy pickins for them like fishing in a tiny pond with an over abundance of fish.
Ricky

At it again. Here you are with your signature two unverifiable reviews under the latest bandle.

Whether or not that is me did I or did I not state in my initial post that I had previously written reviews under a previous but now disabled account? You've never been bright but you can at least read.
Since your attention span can't make it past the title notice it says "Don't write reviews" not "Never wrote reviews".

Do you have any thoughts on the actual thread content? Oh of course not because then you wouldn't be Ricki the barking thread hijacking chihuahua.
TLR what moron would waste their time on any of the nonsense you post? Originally Posted by sit on my face
Obviously you because here you are as always. It's always easy lure you out of hiding. You follow me around like a puppy follows the big dogs at a dog park sniffing their asses.
Yes Ricki

That must be it. God what a complete moron. Have you any thoughts on the actual thread topic or are you too far gone? If not then as always you will be removed from my field of vision.
I've always assumed LE knows all about and has access to every single bit of hidden and public information on this site and if they really want to could trace handles to RW IDs, albeit with some effort. If anything keeps ECCIE "saferish" I'd say it is that they don't care abut, or at least don't prioritize what goes on here.

2 consensual adults screwing with money changing hands is hardly a threat to law and order or society. When the "business" comes with trafficking, pimps, money funding other organized crime and the "big 2" things that cannot be discussed on this site, then I imagine they get motivated.

ECCIE seems to be very much about facilitating the former while minimizing the latter things.
  • Loxly
  • 09-15-2016, 10:02 AM
Everyone here has made a conscious decision to accept the risks associated with the hobby, regardless if they're a provider or hobbyist.

Let's assume that prostitution became legal. Don't you think that LE would still monitor what's going on to detect illegal sex trafficking or under age "servitude"?

If not posting reviews or attending community gatherings makes someone feel safer then fine. Many do not partake and are doing just swell.

In all the sites I've been involved with the over arching theme has always been safety. It's usually the major cause of getting banned other than doing vicious attacks on someone.

When bad things occur it's usually because you can't protect STUPID.