Traveling 2018...

I'm expanding my touring range some in 2018 and I'm wondering if there might be some interest in the Shreveport area or anywhere else in Louisiana?
Monroe
I already knew I had your vote gent lol. Let's see if anyone will share in your endeavors of getting me to Louisiana ��
  • GMTA
  • 12-11-2017, 03:24 AM
Bring your PHAT sexy self to Shreveport
I am not man enough to take her on. Got to do more gym time and do some stretch on my boy. She probably is a wild one.
I am not man enough to take her on. Got to do more gym time and do some stretch on my boy. She probably is a wild one. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
I've been running daily to get ready since she said she may visit.
Don't be scared luv and no need to hit the gym just make sure and hydrate well because it's a given that I will drain you. But I offer cookies and juice so you don't pass out on me.
Cassie.....Requests and ISO is NOT the place for providers to ask questions about touring. The proper place is Co-Ed. Moving this thread to Co-Ed.
Let me know when you pass through monroe. Im interested too
Don't be scared luv and no need to hit the gym just make sure and hydrate well because it's a given that I will drain you. But I offer cookies and juice so you don't pass out on me. Originally Posted by Cassie107
I ain't skerd, I'm in. (assuming hobby window is open)