Long Life Short Lived

No need to write an encounter, but curious if I losing my touch. Had a 1 hour massage with Anna at Long life Foot Massage on 151st and MurLen. The massage was 8 out of 10, but no touching her and zero menu - not even a DIY allowed. Is it just me ? Anyone have better luck? Maybe some Olathe paranoia.
I would say they are all scared right now. I expect LE has been around inspecting things.
  • llq
  • 11-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Long Life Foot Massage has NEVER provided sexual services. If you want a wonderful non-sexual massage, then this is the place to go. If you want HE or other, please don’t go there, the ladies want none of that. And you guys apparently don’t know about the recent Olathe Police massage outreach and voluntary reporting program.
Long Life Foot Massage has NEVER provided sexual services. If you want a wonderful non-sexual massage, then this is the place to go. If you want HE or other, please don’t go there, the ladies want none of that. And you guys apparently don’t know about the recent Olathe Police massage outreach and voluntary reporting program. Originally Posted by llq
I appreciate the clarification. I have discovered at times just how wonderful a good massage feels, when my mind is not distracted by trying to get more than the massage. It is really amazing how wonderful that is. Thanks for letting me know another good place to get a good authentic massage.
  • llq
  • 11-07-2020, 09:36 PM
I appreciate the clarification. I have discovered at times just how wonderful a good massage feels, when my mind is not distracted by trying to get more than the massage. It is really amazing how wonderful that is. Thanks for letting me know another good place to get a good authentic massage. Originally Posted by FireAway
A very refreshing comment. Respect.
Long Life Foot Massage has NEVER provided sexual services. If you want a wonderful non-sexual massage, then this is the place to go. If you want HE or other, please don’t go there, the ladies want none of that. And you guys apparently don’t know about the recent Olathe Police massage outreach and voluntary reporting program. Originally Posted by llq
No never heard about the Olathe Police massage outreach and voluntary reporting program. Please tell.