URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 13151 Bissonet
Activities: short rub breast play simulated cg hj
Hair Length and Color: bob right below the ears black with some highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: young 5'5" 115 lbs maybe, not a spinner but nice body naturals up top a little more than a handfull
Recommendation: Yes
Something interesting to me, I actually saw a relocation take place while sitting in the parking lot. Saturday midday I was in the area & decided to take a peek at this place/Lucy. However, right after I parked and before I could get out of my vehicle I spotted a minivan stop at the curb directly in front of the place, a middle aged Chinese guy get out, open the rear hatch, get some buckets and enter. I decided to wait in my car until he left. After about 5 minutes he came back out and got some more stuff and went back in. I saw an Asian lady, not too bad looking - I mean what I could see from across the parking lot. Things were getting moved in and out of the van and soon I spotted 2 large suitcases brought out and loaded up. A few minutes later, the man opened the driver side rear door and a young Asian girl as described above so I will say it was Lucy came out and got into the van. She sat there with the van door still opened while other things kept getting transferred into and out of the AMP. Lucy was wearing a short skirt and had nice young pretty legs..a few minutes longer and my realization that I could not visit the girl from the OP and I bolted. Never seen a transfer like that from an AMP, especially through the front door in the middle of the day.
  • Owj
  • 04-02-2023, 01:10 PM
How did you think they did it?
Out the back in the shadows.
At night. Interesting a good review followed by a rush review followed by a move?