Latin Sinsations is Here.....

Hi, We are Latin Sinsations, a group of fun loving latinas able and willing to show selected the Houston area gentlemen a good time. We are not new to scene and have been reviewed at other sites. We are looking forward to revisiting with old friends and making new ones.
Where's your provider status?
Welcome to ECCIE we are delighted to have you join us!

Have Fun & Stay Safe!

Happy Hobbying from the ladies in Houston!

Keeping it Naughty,
Nikkie4u
www.thedelights.com
713-330-1090
What other sites??
DStorm, what you have there are some former Naughty Angels (Miranda, Valery and Julianna) and a couple of Paola's friends (Gisselle and Ninel) , guess under a new agency. most had several reviews on ASPD, I believe Giselle has a review here, I know Miranda, Valery (review under Valerie) and Ninel have reviews in Horndogs. Not sure about Julianna. I can vouch for Miranda and Gisselle as being a very good time.
DStorm, what you have there are some former Naughty Angels (Miranda, Valery and Julianna) and a couple of Paola's friends (Gisselle and Ninel) , guess under a new agency. most had several reviews on ASPD, I believe Giselle has a review here, I know Miranda, Valery (review under Valerie) and Ninel have reviews in Horndogs. Not sure about Julianna. I can vouch for Miranda and Gisselle as being a very good time. Originally Posted by Toreador_one
I can vouch for Miranda, Ninel, Valery and Giselle. I need to get in and see Juliana. I met her once and she looked great.
I can vouch for Miranda, Ninel, Valery and Giselle. I need to get in and see Juliana. I met her once and she looked great. Originally Posted by fire engine red
Julianna is a fun spinner with high energy. well reviewed on the P.

OOOPS, never mind that was Mia.
Julianna is a fun spinner with high energy. well reviewed on the P.

OOOPS, never mind that was Mia. Originally Posted by notanewbie
notanewbie, check out my avatar, that's Ninel!
I no all these ladies and they are very very good.
They will be a great addition hear.
About time.
Welcome , now get us some pics.