No reply at all?

• drax1
  • 01-03-2014, 09:49 AM
I'm a professional salesman. One of the tenets of great salesmanship is communication. I'm always amazed at the ladies who take the time and expense to create a profile, a website, run ads... then don't reply to appointment requests. I understand you might be busy, unable to accept the request or simply not interested in seeing that client, but, you are running a business. You owe it to yourself to kindly reply to request in a timely manner. I mean how long does it take to send a reply via email, text or pm?

Last year I replied to an email inquiry. I told the person that I couldn't help them at that time because Ididn't specialize in that area. I thanked them for contacting me and gave them some informatiion to help them. Last month they sent me a referral that netted me $10K. I sent them a very nice thank you gift.

Some of my most valuable sales assets are other sales people who don't follow up with prospective clients generated by their own efforts.

Here's to your 2014 being successful!
  • TheDr
  • 01-03-2014, 09:56 AM
Frustrating as hell isn't it? But you have to remember these women aren't the smartest you'll meet. Not to mention most just don't give a shit.

Thankfully I don't have to worry about them anymore. Find you an ATF my man. LMAO

Sorry that happened to you sweetie, just keep moving right along! The hobby is supposed to be fun and relaxing, don't allow her to ruin your new year
Salesforce for Hookers.
P411 changed the hobby for me. Very rarely do I not receive a response from a provider when sending an appointment request. I've found that a lot of ladies hate the screening process as much as those of you who have to send out references and play the waiting game. P411 simplifies things for both parties. The only time I have any problems as a P411 member is when attempting to contact a flavor of the month at a time when she is becoming overwhelmed with appointment requests.
The ladies always reply to my inquiries ...
If you expect professional levels of customer service, you're in the wrong hobby.
It only takes a moment to reply to a request, What happens is I send out a PM. Wait for a reply, I send out another PM to a different provider, Wait again. Then I get a reply from all 3. I have to cancel 2 which makes me look like a jerk to them and if I want to see them at a later date they remember I canceled on them in the past.. All this could be avoided by a simple reply..
The ladies always reply to my inquiries ... Originally Posted by pyramider

Me too and P411 does make the differences. Every time they check out my profile and oks I get a reply for an appointment.

• bbkid
  • 01-03-2014, 06:53 PM
The ladies always reply to my inquiries for taint ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Fixed
  • drax1
  • 01-03-2014, 07:30 PM
I have a P4 account. Two of the providers I contacted through P4. One through Eccie PM. I'll chalk it up to holiday hangover. I did contact a wonderful lady through PM today. Got a response within 15 minutes. She was happy to take the offering off the table

I'm thinking of changing my profile name to Easy Money. See if that'll get attention. ha
Who gives a fuck. These are independent service providers who have the freedom to ignore anyone they want for any reason. You're wasting your time trying to rationalize and compare them to how you do business. Move on to the next one who does respond.
Just keep moving on to the next. In agreement with the P411 suggestions. It does help and you generally do get quicker responses than a pm from this board. I recently reached out to a provider on P411, she browsed my profile, determined that I wasn't for her. BUT instead of blowing me off and not responding, she responded, told me it wasn't gonna happen, but suggested someone I'd probably have better chemistry with, and she was spot on. I do like that kind of professionalism.

Me too and P411 does make the differences. Every time they check out my profile and oks I get a reply for an appointment.

Originally Posted by universalenergy

With my legendary 1.3" of dangling death who needs p411?
P411 is ur bff, trust me.