Advice Needed

So, not too long ago, I tried to schedule another meet with a provider who was quite possibly my ATF. In the past, there was never an issue of availability or wanting to see me. This time, however, it just didn't go well, from the moment I first texted her, to the moment the whole thing fell apart.

We began texting on a Monday to set up a meet for Friday. At first, she seemed rather receptive, but that soon changed, over the next few days. The vibe I kept getting was that she wasn't into it. Strange thing, she thought that of me. She told me so in one of the final texts. Nothing could've been further from the truth. I was so looking forward to it.

On the afternoon of the appointed day, She texted asking if I was certain. I texted back, assuring her that I was, but that we could reschedule if she wasn't up for it. No response. about an hour before she was to arrive, I texted her again. She texted back saying that she didn't think I was into it because I stated that we could reschedule. I immediately called to let her know that I did want to see her, but all I got was her voicemail. She later texted saying that she didn't know I had called because she must've had crappy reception.

And that was that. No further texts or phone calls from either of us.

Now, to be fair, It was a busy time of the year. So, maybe I just caught her at a bad time. We all have those kinds of weeks. In the past, she was always sweet and accommodating. She offered great service, while always making me feel at ease.

So, should I try to reach out to her and see if there are any fences that need to be mended, or should I just let it go and move on? S
Hard to find an ATF, cut her some slack and get back in there and enjoy her. I'm still trying to see my ATF despite 3 or 4 ncns, but if she texted me in the middle of a hurricane, I would be there to partake
Sounds like she overbooked sweetie and you were the wingman, in case someone cancelled.... IMHO
Sure give her another try. Sometimes things happen and you do know she is a great girl since you spent time with her already.

Hard to find an ATF, cut her some slack and get back in there and enjoy her. I'm still trying to see my ATF despite 3 or 4 ncns, but if she texted me in the middle of a hurricane, I would be there to partake Originally Posted by rocketman2155
Sounds like she overbooked sweetie and you were the wingman, in case someone cancelled.... IMHO Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I agree with Ms Alyssa, I think you were the backup plan, and the primary came through. Either her ATF, better chemistry, or a longer session(read more money).

But like rocket says ATFs are hard to come by, and even harder to maintain:
1) I'd give her another chance,
And at the same time
2) I'd start auditioning a new ATF.

Good luck!
Thanks, for your advice, Rocketman 2155. You're right, it is hard to find an ATF.

I never thought about that, Alyssa XOXO, but that does make a lot of sense. Thank you, for your insight, beautiful.
I left out an important piece of info, it was to have been an overnight session.

I agree with Ms Alyssa, I think you were the backup plan, and the primary came through. Either her ATF, better chemistry, or a longer session(read more money).

But like rocket says ATFs are hard to come by, and even harder to maintain:
1) I'd give her another chance,
And at the same time
2) I'd start auditioning a new ATF.

Good luck!
Originally Posted by Island_Gent
I left out an important piece of info, it was to have been an overnight session. Originally Posted by milagro1970
She's your ATF, and she turns down a fully funded(non-discounted)overnight session in this economy. Dude then there had to be a major reason.

I'd give her another chance, maybe she was genuinely ill, family issues, SO issues. Give her another shot...but still have those auditions...always good to have a spare for emergencies.

I screams boyfriend issues or something. I agree, cut her some slack. It probably had nothing to do with you. She will to probably really make it up to you next time.
Fuck it move on and come back later. It's fucks for bucks no sense in dwelling or clinging.
Fuck it move on and come back later. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Yep...

"Know when to tune out, if you listen to too much advice you may wind up making other peoples mistakes." Ann Landers

I would recommend you contact her, but you might run into her later. Might.
Get her to post some taint photos to retain ATF status.
"Cut her some slack. "

Fuck that noise. You all want to see him act like even more of a dumb trick than he already has.
"Know when to tune out, if you listen to too much advice you may wind up making other peoples mistakes." Ann Landers

I would recommend you contact her, but you might run into her later. Might. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I was referencing Ann Landers....not the focus of your obsession.

Coming on a hooker board to find personal relations advice is like ....

the Helen Keller School of Mountain Climbing.