Noshow help

Ok been awhile since I've navigated the site...Where do the P411/Eccie date wasters(booked and never showed) go again??
Thanks!
Co-Ed... Feel free to name names...
Right here
Ok been awhile since I've navigated the site...Where do the P411/Eccie date wasters(booked and never showed) go again??
Thanks! Originally Posted by chrissy
It happens to the best of us. I just add them to the DNA list.
It happens to the best of us. I just add them to the DNA list. Originally Posted by Mistress Alyssa
Yes, it happens. Just keep a note of it, and keep your head up, it gets better. You'll eventually learn to sieve out BS and learn to not hand hold gents to your company.
Thanks! Originally Posted by chrissy
Only a fool would NC/NS you.

Give him up in this forum because if the situation were reversed, would he give your name up?
Most of the guys that get NCNS have no problem blaming it on you ladies by name. You ladies should follow suit and name names. Once you do your NCNS rate should go down dramatically. Let me know when I might be able to "taste" some of you Irish delights and I promise you I wont NCNS.......................... ..Lol
Only a fool would NC/NS you.

Give him up in this forum because if the situation were reversed, would he give your name up? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
In complete agreement!

You guys are nuts hahaha ..But I love it. :wink:

I prefer to hear a reason first..if its an obvious tale then yes I will post him...
Most of the guys that get NCNS have no problem blaming it on you ladies by name. You ladies should follow suit and name names. Once you do your NCNS rate should go down dramatically. Let me know when I might be able to "taste" some of you Irish delights and I promise you I wont NCNS.......................... ..Lol Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
This is true - as I post mine in the infoshare however
You guys are nuts hahaha ..But I love it. :wink:

I prefer to hear a reason first..if its an obvious tale then yes I will post him... Originally Posted by chrissy
How long are you willing to wait for his reason? By now he had more than ample time to tell you.

I bet he'll post his reason after you blast him. I believe some guys do this shit to wait and see if the provider puts his ass on blast or not.
How long are you willing to wait for his reason? By now he had more than ample time to tell you.

I bet he'll post his reason after you blast him. I believe some guys do this shit to wait and see if the provider puts his ass on blast or not. Originally Posted by kerwil62

I am glad I waited (1day) for his (excuse) before posting ..He came thru and actually did have a legit reason..
We had a wonderful time Im sure review will soon follow...

On the flip side..SLOWHAND..you need a whoopin love...Booked thru 411, commented on last weeks Eccie review about your apt..Confirmed with specific wardrobe requests the night before thru 411....ALL that to NCNS....soon not cool
I am glad I waited (1day) for his (excuse) before posting ..He came thru and actually did have a legit reason..
We had a wonderful time Im sure review will soon follow... Originally Posted by chrissy
What a sweatheart!! Very professional
Glad it worked out for you!
Glad it worked out for you! Originally Posted by kerwil62

Me too BUUUUUT..seems I could have goofed too...(EXACTLY why I battled on posting).Bit Between my inbox here,411 and text messages and some guys NOT following simple instruction during contact(including name,handle in text/email) I got confused somewhere this week..Lol (really not funny)...so just incase If I did goof on some(1-2 tops!) with schedule confusion xoxo I will apologize and make up for it......Irish womans honor!! SLOWHAND included...kind of a crappy re intro back in the Hobby after a year...Sorry y'all ...The rust will fade I promise..lol