Dowork2012...Thanks For The NCNS...

I hate to post out in co-ed forums, more so when it is something negative...

However, as of lately, I have noticed that some members have come to blatantly waste my time.

Dowork2012 and I set up a date after chit chatting in the chat room on Monday. ( I was in Dallas on tour) Things progressed to the PM system where we scheduled a date for when I returned home. (Wed. (today) at noon) I also gave him my number.

Last night I reconfirmed with him that we were meeting today. Confirmation sent and he even stated he would contact me if anything should arise to prevent us from meeting...

I wake up this morn and as luck would have it, a UTR gent wants to meet me for lunch. *ARG* I have to postpone as I am already booked for that time and his agenda doesn't allow for any other time slot. *eye roll, of course!*

It is getting closer to 11am and I have not heard back from Dowork2012. (I don't give out my incall address until the 1 hr before mark)...Finally at 11:08 I log onto Eccie to send Dowork2012 a PM asking (again) if we are still meeting.

As I am looking at his profile, I notice he is logged in (as he is right now) and the time states 11:08 as his log in time.

So I wait a few minutes, thinking maybe he is checking his PMs for my number to call me. A few minutes go by, my phone isn't ringing.

I wait...Finally here we are. I get no common courtesy of a call or text letting me know that he was not interested or able to meet. My message has been read and not responded to, and he is (currently) STILL logged on the board.

And, of course! The UTR Gent wont be able to meet me since he went ahead and scheduled a lunch meeting. *throwing hands in the air*

I'm usually one that stays to myself and doesn't put my business all over the board. However!

If you disregard the shear common courtesy and waste my time, I will have no issues putting you on blast in the co-ed forums.

I do believe I am one of the few ladies around here that does take my TCB skills seriously (since I have to juggle around my other "jobs"). I will not waste your time, so don't waste mine.

~GN~
Sorry he did that to you. I've had the same problem this week.
Good job outing the dude. If something out of his control did come up, which is possible, he should give you the agreed donation anyway, and then you can correct the record. But don't hold your breath.
Good job outing the dude. If something out of his control did come up, which is possible, he should give you the agreed donation anyway, and then you can correct the record. But don't hold your breath. Originally Posted by tbone77494
In dream land, I would get my contribution.. but I'm afraid that is not reality. (*curtsy* to those men that DO give a lady something for her troubles, when they {men} aren't able to keep the date)

Normally, I would wait 24 hrs before posting this. However, the fact that he is logged in. Read my Message. Has my direct number in which he can call or text me, It's all like a slap in the face. LOL

And trust me, I wont be holding my breath. You NCNS me once. (and in this manner) there is NEVER another opportunity to do it again. *wink*

~GN~
He shouldn't have set anything up if he didn't plan to see you or a courtesy call so you can move forward with other plans.
"I do believe I am one of the few ladies around here that does take my TCB skills seriously"

Yeah...not so, but sorry this happened to you.

~
I would agree with her statement there ^ how would you say "not so"?

She does take her TBC and preparation for sessions very seriously, and unlike alot of providers. Especially the young ones.
I am not saying she is not someone who has superior TCB skills, but her saying she is one of the few, is not a correct statement in comparison to the number of alerts (regardless of age, etc). The majority of ladies here only post ads and nothing more and are in a major majority of those who are indeed TCB.

~
"I do believe I am one of the few ladies around here that does take my TCB skills seriously"

Yeah...not so, but sorry this happened to you.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

You and I have never conversed nor meet. So why do you sound so belligerent towards me???

Good day to you.

~GN~
Nothing about my comment was belligerent, but you made it sound like your are one in a handful of providers who actually put a priority on TCB.

~
I am not saying she is not someone who has superior TCB skills, but her saying she is one of the few, is not a correct statement in comparison to the number of alerts (regardless of age, etc). The majority of ladies here only post ads and nothing more and are in a major majority of those who are indeed TCB.

How the fuck would you know?

Since I keep to myself, I am not able to know of the VAST of other ladies here who may also have exceptional TCB skills.

I do think you are reading TOO much into a statement made. (and perhaps taking it a bit personally?)

Also, I'm not going to apologize for (maybe offending) other ladies around here. If you took my statement to heart, then do some self reflecting on WHY you feel it was personally directed at you when I was in no way directing my comment to anyone in particular.

And based upon your last comment, you are bored and looking for a fight.

I'm too much of a lady that does not need to defend nor explain myself to a person that general doesn't matter in the grand scheme of my life and how I run my business(es).

As I said before, Good day to you. Stop trying to derail me alerting other ladies (That do care extensively about their schedules about a man that has the ability to waste time).

*curtsy*

~GN
GN...No, I'm not "taking it to heart" in the least, but you need to think about how your posts will be viewed by other ladies reading them.

Daphne, you should know that I am on the side of other ladies, as I saved you from outing your real life job one evening; Ijs...courtesy Daphne ending!

Saved me from what? Bwhahahaha! Whore please, I read your pm and deleted it. WTF?

This is why I skip the ads and come for the entertainment.

as I saved you from outing your real life job one evening. Ijs...courtesy Daphne ending!

Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

I see we have another one that straps on that Super Save a Hoe cape.