No one likes 4play anymore really...

Although i dont often provide fs but Sometimes a woman like myself enjoys a man that can get me excited with teasing a little bit first..or maybe sexually excite my mental by slow passionate kisses..nibbles on the ear..or a nice back/ass rub to get things started..me personally..i enjoy kissing..cuddling.and all that othet activities thatll make me slippery just before im entered or maybe just a lil stripper slide while i softly kiss on his neck... until his cock just starts throbbing and throbbing ready to just take me! Routine sessions dont bore me..but sometimes having the full experience makes it more worth the wild!
Although i dont often provide fs but ....... Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
But....but right now you're running a fs review special...

I am running a special the rest of this week $190 for one hour fs w/review.... Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25

Although i dont often provide fs but Sometimes a woman like myself enjoys a man that can get me excited with teasing a little bit first..or maybe sexually excite my mental by slow passionate kisses..nibbles on the ear..or a nice back/ass rub to get things started..me personally..i enjoy kissing..cuddling.and all that othet activities thatll make me slippery just before im entered or maybe just a lil stripper slide while i softly kiss on his neck... until his cock just starts throbbing and throbbing ready to just take me! Routine sessions dont bore me..but sometimes having the full experience makes it more worth the wild! Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
that seems like stuff a guy would do if he wasn't paying
Ur points what?
I normally enjoy and seek mostly bbbj..now im interested in advertising to expand my fs menu. So do you have a reply to my question or just wanted to speak??
Ive met couple guys over my time who likes being intimate and passionate rather than strait to point..so thats not accurate response unfortunately ;/
I think its more of wanting to have some what of a connection and better vibe before starting rather than strictly time watching
I actually thought id be able to read some intelligent accurate responses from guys with truthful thoughts and opinions rather than stuck up dicks! ����
Don't know if this is what you mean but for me to enjoy a session I sometimes like to give as much as I get which means nibbles, feathery touches, try to build up the anticipation. But I do need to get a read on the lady's mood, mindset, whatever you call it. So it varies for me & the lady.
Ok yes..see things like that..thatll get a womans juuces ACTUALLY flowing!!
Ur points what?
...... Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
lousy threAD
So do you have a reply to my question or just wanted to speak?? Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
actually, you didn't ask any questions.
Hm.... i thought one of the perks of hobbying is skipping the 4play
Although i dont often provide fs but Sometimes a woman like myself enjoys a man that can get me excited with teasing a little bit first..or maybe sexually excite my mental by slow passionate kisses..nibbles on the ear..or a nice back/ass rub to get things started..me personally..i enjoy kissing..cuddling.and all that othet activities thatll make me slippery just before im entered or maybe just a lil stripper slide while i softly kiss on his neck... until his cock just starts throbbing and throbbing ready to just take me! Routine sessions dont bore me..but sometimes having the full experience makes it more worth the wild! Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
What exactly is the question?
I know what you mean Bre, most of my reviews speak of such activities. I know not everyone is looking for the same types of sessions, hence the BNG seesion so many ladies offer.

#AllAboutThatPassionateEncount er

Okay ok good to know humanity still exists!! �� i knew someone would understand my points..everybody cant be just that slow ����
But ur ryte i was asking for serious accurate opinions..not so much a question..
In very aware now that it isnt so much business 24/7. There can be passionate pleasure involved in some sessions.. And yes jojo(ur one of the few men ive gotten to actually enjoy the passion with) was very hot and steamy! heck..i believe u taught me something new that nite !! Lolz
If it ain't STIFF, it ain't worth a FUCK !
I don't function as a robot and I don't want a robot .....that's what a Fleshlight is for

So kissing, hugging,feeling ur body on mines, talking deeply and softly in ur ear with a lil nibble, sucking on those nips ,all are a part of warming the engine. If I'm not getting the pussy wet then I feel just as uninterested in u as u do towards me.

With that being said the sessions are timed and most guys are trying to get the money's worth and optimize value(msog,mcfs,) so they rush cause they feel they're wasting time and time is money. U should find clients that enjoy the pre-game as much as u through maybe questions asked during initial contact.