Have you ever...

been in mid session, getting a massage when all of a sudden you feel it - you gotta take a shit. Like, there's no way around it. You absolutely have to birth that Burritto out your butt you ate a few hours from before. So then you have to ask the sweet Asian gal who pretends to like you if you may use the restroom and it's awkward as hell.

Just asking for a friend
Nope.
Well. You ain't never lived till you've taken a shit at a Ye ol rub n tug, I tell yew whut!
The OP's friend should've asked for a prostate massage.
Awesome tuma
I had a guy here in Dallas who grossed me out to no end!! He entered my residence and excused himself to restroom. He was in there a while. He took a long shit!! It stunk bad!! Then acted like nothing happened!! Then refused a shower!! Wtf is wrong with this guy!! Ewwww!! I was horrified!! Never in Houston did a guy do this!! I hurried n got him out my incall. Worst appointment of my life.
Please...either shit before arriving or be kind to be honest and shower. Im not hard to please. But this guy was a total turn off.
One of the best ways to get your ass blacklisted! LMAO!!!
One of the best ways to get your ass blacklisted! LMAO!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Or is it "shit listed"? Lol
This reminds me of Monica Fox... LOL
. Lmaoooooo

been in mid session, getting a massage when all of a sudden you feel it - you gotta take a shit. Like, there's no way around it. You absolutely have to birth that Burritto out your butt you ate a few hours from before. So then you have to ask the sweet Asian gal who pretends to like you if you may use the restroom and it's awkward as hell.

Just asking for a friend Originally Posted by Built To Spill
Then refused a shower!! Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
That's the problem right there.
Shit happens to everyone sometime... I can understand if nature calls... but if you aren't gonna clean up after yourself, gtfo, gross.
One of the best ways to get your ass blacklisted! LMAO!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
I do believe that is "brownlisted", my good man!
No. But my walnut size bladder has intruded on more than one occasion.