FALSE ADVERTISING !!

• E2
  • 11-01-2012, 10:33 AM
This is B. S. !! I followed this guy around forever !

Van pic.jpg
That was you , I called the cops you know ?
Was he CID without lube?
You do understand what CFS means , right ? Projecting your own fantasies of receiving anal CID , far as I can tell OP never caught up with the truck ? Hmmmmmm I'm beginning to wonder about you !
Yes, I do! Seriously, do you have to take exception with every sarcastic comment I make?! Really? Get over yourself, Rover...
Great advice newbie , LOL !
I don't care what you say, dat right dere is fucking funny!!!!
good one R:
Yes, I do! Seriously, do you have to take exception with every sarcastic comment I make?! Really? Get over yourself, Rover... Originally Posted by teyeger72
Don't pay any attention to a "Peon". He's just trying to impress his "butt buddies" & gain attention like he always does.
And you're not right ? Following me around the boards ? If I'm a peon what does that make the uninspired cretin that tags along responding to my post ? 4 post , 3 of which are about me ?
I love you too sweetie !
Don't pay any attention to a "Peon". He's just trying to impress his "butt buddies" & gain attention like he always does. Originally Posted by wterry
Oh, he doesn't bother me.
I just let a douche be a douche and let the cumstain lie where it may...
No skin off my dick.
That's cause you don't have a dick , or at least that's what I was told .
Where's that damn ignore button?! Oh...there it is!
Oh poor little Teyeger , guess I could just post until all you see is ignored ?
That's cause you don't have a dick , or at least that's what I was told . Originally Posted by The Rover
WHY would you be inquiring about another man's dick???? do you frequent "Oil Can Harry's"??
There's a difference between being blunt and being a dick...then there are those that have a blunt dick. Case in point...