Wishes really do come true.

• Sonya
  • 01-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Make him 6'3. Never married, no kids. Let him be able to provide well for me and mine. Make the sex epic. I need a Man with stamina and a cock I lust for. Let it happen slowly. So i know im making the right choice. Give him patience because im gun shy and my first marriage was to a bad Man. Let him have abs and a bod I crave. Can he be Blonde and have Blue eyes. Let him come from a good family that meshes well with mine. Let my fears fall away and make me get out of my own way. Let him click with my brother in law so they can be golf buddies. Make my friends love him and tell me how perfect we are for each other. Let his sis love me even though im not catholic. Lol. Let us fall madly in love. So when he asks me to marry him I know he is the one.

I said yes.

Time to let the hobby go. He made it possible months ago not to need to work. Just been a long time since i trusted a Man. Think I might have been a dumbass for a while now. Fear is a tricky beast. You think youre calling the shots but its a twisted perspective. Im so lucky he took the time to understand me and love me. Wish me luck..starting a new chapter.
Good luck babe. He's one lucky guy.
  • mr666
  • 01-02-2015, 01:03 PM
Congrats.

Poor Stella.....well, takes the pressure off of her anyway.

ps: please post a pic of this dom's cane.
  • Sonya
  • 01-02-2015, 01:16 PM
Oh i get to keep my Stella. His cane or his "cane?"Haha.
Say it ain't so!! Good luck! Wonder what was going on with you. We need to talk!
Oh i get to keep my Stella. His cane or his "cane?"Haha. Originally Posted by Sonya
The one he beats.....you with.
Be happy, lady

Wishing you all the best!

Camille
I said before I'm happy for you! Plus I'm grateful that Stella and myself will still be allowed to play with you ♡
He's great and has fit well in our circle of friends!

I said yes.

Time to let the hobby go. Originally Posted by Sonya
Hello my sis my mentor I am almost there myself in terms of letting the hobby go. I've got one more agency review and I'm done reviewing. I am happy for you and after the lunch before your London trip I knew this was right around the cornor. Lol. You've always talked about him in such glowing terms I knew; i knew you were in love.

Congrats!!! You are a very smart and educated lady and with your experience in life with your previous marriage I'm confident you'll know how to make it a success.

I enjoy picking your brain on life in general on topics that have nothing to do with the hobby so thanks for all your academia suggestions.

PS: what you got against black hair and brown eyes. Lol.

Take care and congrats.
wishing you the best!!!
Do you still want me to send my seasonal dic pics to you? I bet the retard does not 1.3" of dangling death ... ijs.
  • Sonya
  • 01-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Giggle no, he is a rather longfellow. But sure send pics so i can remember to be greatful for what I have.
WOW! Congratulations Cinderella Sonya! Best wishes for a long and happy relationship. You get to have your cake and eat Stella, too? You are Irish lucky, girl.

WOW! Congratulations Cinderella Sonya! Best wishes for a long and happy relationship. You get to have your cake and eat Stella, too? You are Irish lucky, girl.

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Best wishes for a happy 2015, And many years after.