Is this normal?

I've been verified by a provider. She sends me a text saying to email her what I expect from a session.

Never had that happen to me before but she just might be different. For what its worth I was verified on P411 and shes a provider with a ton of reviews.

Do I have no reason to be paranoid?
No. She just wants to know what you like so she can please you without having to ask during a session. She's a pro.
Mods, please close the thread
Closing threads doesn't work that way...
It is a little awkward during your visit to ask what you like. So, yes sometimes we like to ask beforehand, as I treat each individual different. So everyone doesn't get the same type of visits with me.
Not to be confused with the "don't put anything explicit in pm/email/txt/or verbally or I will ban you forever" providers.
I don't think you have any thing to worry about. She probably just wants to know what you like and doesn't like having to ask during the appointment. If you asked for any outfit request or fetishes then her request is completely commen.
Not to be confused with the "don't put anything explicit in pm/email/txt/or verbally or I will ban you forever" providers. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Of course, not, once you have the specific address where the meeting is to happen, and you haven't initiated the question.
Not to be confused with the "don't put anything explicit in pm/email/txt/or verbally or I will ban you forever" providers. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Well, not to get off the OP topic. But I think the whole "explicit pm" is when us providers have never met a guy before and they start off their PM's with us about explicit questions. That too us is a "red flag" for trouble. Once a provider feels safe talking to you, its ok to bring up. But also depends on the provider.
Please don't close this one.

Already some good stuff....and I feel it's gonna get even better.
Abbreviations can be used.

Not, I want to phuck you , balls deep,
throat phuck it all tha way in till you gag, hear your pussy smack, will you swallow, can I cram it in your ass, . . . . . . . .
^^^

Yea..... I knew it........ Bonn, that you?

throat phuck it all tha way in till you gag, hear your pussy smack, will you swallow, can I cram it in your ass, . . . . . . . . Originally Posted by siberia
^^^^ That's how I ask for a date in the real world.....

throat phuck it all tha way in till you gag, hear your pussy smack, will you swallow, can I cram it in your ass, . . . . . . . . Originally Posted by siberia

How about FU, BD, PS, CIIIYA, with gagging?
^^^^ That's how I ask for a date in the real world..... Originally Posted by Russ38
^^^^^^ me too!!