Nympho Need Control

In nympho mode again .... NEED 2 be CONTROLLED ... USED ... BOUND ... BLIND FOLDED ... SPANKED ...SO MUCH MORE .... Can't seem to get enough.
That's soooo friggin' sexxxy Eve!!
AAWWW THANK YOU, SIR
I want to find an excuse to come visit...
I think we can have a FINE time.
i am sure we will
I can help you out with that.
Hawt Hawt Hawt......Oooooooh la la....Hubba Bubba and Hachacha.
You go girl.
In nympho mode again .... NEED 2 be CONTROLLED ... USED ... BOUND ... BLIND FOLDED ... SPANKED ...SO MUCH MORE .... Can't seem to get enough. Originally Posted by EveParadise
Just want to tie you and force you to orgasm until you hit subspace then one more for good luck!
Hmmm nice
  • Zena
  • 02-15-2017, 08:22 AM
Eve. Me too, Honey , me too.
That's exactly how I feel !!!
Someone Understands .... nice Zena .... Lately its like I get one dom then a massage of gfe... or both ... but honestly in my personal life. I need it... i just cant get enough... lately I am going bonkers wanting to be controlled and spanked.. the way they tease you as they spank that ass.... its like damn. Ive always loved it but now i need it so bad... maybe a trip to subspace will calm it.. but I am just constantly in need.. like i leave a session get home... damn need it again so bad i ge out my toys... but toys are ok for substitute and added play but i need to be bound and controlled and used and spanked for hours.
I love to find a woman who can give over complete control. when i work her over for soo long that I see the point she breaks down, enters subspace, and willingly gives up her power. No thinking just complete obedience and pleasure. Its soo hard to find a provider that can offer me the chance at that type of experience. Being a Dom its as much fun and pleasurable for me

Damn i only wish you weren't in SA
I said i was going to stay out of here.... oh my.... I foresee travelling to dallas and houston in the near future..... maybe even corpus...hmmm ... going to bed with my teddy bear and b.o.b.
I wont respond to zena's other thread as it might put you over the top Please come to Dallas. I have a kink appetite that very few can fulfill.
  • Zena
  • 02-16-2017, 08:03 AM
Acid Tripp and Eve, I wanna see you both ! Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
Love you 2 ! Thank you !
( finally someone gets it ! ) (sigh).