Blow Bang?

So I have a fantasy, and a very special person to me shares it as well, Id like to host a blow bang,here in Houston.
In thinking 5-6 guys ending in a possible gang bang or bukaki type of party.

Would any locals be interested in coming (lol)?
Id also like to find a fluffier/partner for the event,as well as some suggestions on donations, location,etc.

Id like to do this sometime in early,mid march.
Please schedule one in Dallas too . Id love to be part of this
+1
Have done this often in SA and continue to do so. These are soooo much fun. Good luck with yours. It really pays to be organized and plan properly for such an event just fyi. PM me if you like for some tips. Happy to help.

KKA
I'd make a trip to San Antonio to be in that. Sounds fun.
I'd love to be part of one here in Dallas!
So I have a fantasy, and a very special person to me shares it as well, Id like to host a blow bang,here in Houston.
In thinking 5-6 guys ending in a possible gang bang or bukaki type of party.

Would any locals be interested in coming (lol)?
Id also like to find a fluffier/partner for the event,as well as some suggestions on donations, location,etc.

Id like to do this sometime in early,mid march. Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
Market your fantasy.5 to 6 clients you will be banging in the end of session.
I'd be interested
I'd be down
I would love to & Zena & I are cumming to Houston very very soon. Acidtrip, We absolutely need to arrange something like that in Dallas. I should be back very soon.
  • Zena
  • 02-25-2017, 05:42 PM
Eve- Paradise and I will be In Houston March 9, and 10th! Im interested!!! Please pm us with more info !
Raaaawwwwrrrrr! ♡
Eve, just let me know when you plan on coming back and we will DEFINITELY get this set up! I'll have to see you before hand to get you into proper subspace before the party begins
Update:
Ill be spending this evening working out final plans and will pm and also post what those may be.
It looks like it will have to be the weekend of the 18th,of march due to some previous obligations, in thinking a condo style hotel with multi bedrooms (glory hole,anyone?)with a meet,greet, and drink hour before the "big show" kinda a kinky cocktail party type of thing,with 10 open spirts for male participants ,and ofcouse as many females who would like to come ill be charging a $100 hostess fee to be split among all girls,as well as asking the men to bring a bottle of wine or sports to donate to the party. I am so excited and hope this all works out!
I would love for you to come and host a party like that in Jackson. I definitely would want to come, and I can think of a number of other men who would be there.
Update:
Ill be spending this evening working out final plans and will pm and also post what those may be.
It looks like it will have to be the weekend of the 18th,of march due to some previous obligations, in thinking a condo style hotel with multi bedrooms (glory hole,anyone?)with a meet,greet, and drink hour before the "big show" kinda a kinky cocktail party type of thing,with 10 open spirts for male participants ,and ofcouse as many females who would like to come ill be charging a $100 hostess fee to be split among all girls,as well as asking the men to bring a bottle of wine or sports to donate to the party. I am so excited and hope this all works out! Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
Dammit I'm committed at a national drag racing event out of state that weekend. Shit! But good luck I hope all cums off without a hitch. I'd pay to be there just to bar tend and watch