No Advertising...but where?

hi! I just became a provider, but before then I had experience with all sorts of fetish sessions. What is the best way to find people interested in that on here? Is there another site (other than FL) that's good for letting people know you're down with a long list of fetishes?
hi! I just became a provider, but before then I had experience with all sorts of fetish sessions. What is the best way to find people interested in that on here? Is there another site (other than FL) that's good for letting people know you're down with a long list of fetishes? Originally Posted by KandiiStarzz
In terms of advertising on ECCIE, I think your local forum is the best place no matter what market niche you're targeting.

You can always make the alternative community aware of you by participating in the discussions in this forum. Even though out-and-out ads aren't permitted, if you read this forum a bit, I'm sure you'll see that the threAD is a widely-practiced art, and doesn't trigger the moderators to close or delete.

Good luck!
EROS has a bdsm/fetish section for advertising
In terms of advertising on ECCIE, I think your local forum is the best place no matter what market niche you're targeting.

You can always make the alternative community aware of you by participating in the discussions in this forum. Even though out-and-out ads aren't permitted, if you read this forum a bit, I'm sure you'll see that the threAD is a widely-practiced art, and doesn't trigger the moderators to close or delete.

Good luck! Originally Posted by James1588
Good point no marketing business on forums
This is a great place for guys and gals to seek out folks who will satisfy their kinky needs. That is why I read the treads. Never know when you will find a perfect playmate.
Eros.com is also a very good site along with P411.