*Pretty Toe Thursday's!! [THEME DAY PIC POST]

Ladies...

I know some of the guys here on the board have a foot fetish & I love to have my toes sucks so lets give the guys what they want! Some me your Pretty feet!

Cant wait to see them!
Attached Images File Type: jpg DSCN1653.JPG (68.5 KB, 986 views)
Gotta love some "No Autographs Please" red OPI nail polish every now and then!
HH.. did I take that foot shot of your lovely toes ?
very nice kissable toes Italiana Princess.
missed this on Thurdsday

Thanks for participating ladies...
HH.. did I take that foot shot of your lovely toes ? Originally Posted by DFWRaven
haha! yes sir you did! and a nice shot it was. are you ready to do some more? hehe
I wish more providers would show their feet, as a "foot lover" I would apprec. it, and I know other's would too. HH those are some cute feet, i hope we meet soon, also on my list is Brooklyn at S.C., that photo of her laying back on that rug showing those legs and feet got my attention, times are tough now, one photo of your feet might bring in some much needed gifts, I say it's worth a try, what have you got to lose?? There are many "foot soldiers" out there, someone need's to get into this un-tapped area.
Great thread, Jade! You all have great feet! I know I'm a couple days late, but I sure hope so more providers decide to post pics in this thread.
...For $25-bucks, any provider or woman can get a pedicure with paint and look decent for a photo. I think the bottom's of the feet tell the real story, though. While I don't think I have a foot fetish, I can absolutely say that nasty feet really turn me off (especially, nasty bottoms!).

Hotlips ~ those are some good looking toes you have there
I have to agree with Suite 270. If you want to see the hottest feet around, go see Tiffany. Perfect bottoms.
I'm with you guys, pretty feet are very high on my list. Keep 'em coming girls! Shaaaaawiiiing!
yes, if i knew that the provider had pretty feet beforehand that would def. be a plus! before i didn't know until i saw them in person!

providers please post more so us foot fetishists could see what you have. =)