Separate AMP forum in Dallas

With the imminent closing of ASPD, would it be possible to suggest creating a separate forum for the Dallas AMPs? It has worked for years over there,and Dallas does have a huge AMP following that I personally believe would merit a separate forum. Just an observation and a suggestion.
  • TBONE
  • 12-31-2009, 07:39 AM
I agree with you strut. Dallas is unique when it comes to the AMPs, and a separate forum for them makes tons of sense. Let's get past the server upgrade stuff we are dealing with right now and I will see what it will take to get that done. Let your fellow AMP buddies know I will put it on the short list.

T
Good man.
  • CSI
  • 01-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Sorry for the double post.
I agree with the other posters. There is a huge following for amps and mps in general in DFW. I think this is a large enough niche to work well separately here.
  • TAZ
  • 01-02-2010, 08:11 AM
I am another one that agrees that the AMPs especially the Dallas AMPs deserve their own section.

TAZ
When AMPS would get split off, what would be left in "Studios" except SCS? Would RMT/LMT also be there?
  • TBONE
  • 01-02-2010, 09:54 AM
Well, what currently resides in the Studio section over on ASPD?
Pretty much SCS as well as various legit and semi-legit massage establishments. The other SCS type studios are either defunct or have had no review policies for some time now.
This will be a great addition to the board you have built here. As we all know there is enormous interest in amp related issues in Big-D.

Thanks for considering this suggestion.

Have fun and play safe.

SL
Outstanding suggestion.

I agree with previous posters.

An separate AMP forum is an outstanding idea.

K.
One more in favor of an AMP only section.
Would I be going too far to ask if anyone else would have interest in a seperate independent bodyrub review and ad section? I know it's a stretch and I am most impressed with this site, so I'll throw it out there while ideas are being heard.
Since SC is basically the only "studio" left in town, I don't see a problem grouping them in the "agency" section and basically changing the studio section as it exists now to an AMP section. Anyone have a problem with this?
In Houston, I have always thought that AMPS belong in the same forum (Spa/Studio/MP) as massages or body rubs at nails shops, massage shops, private apartments, and so on. The line between these locations and Agency or Independents can occasionally be blurred, in cases where FS is offered. But most of the time the differences are clear. When LE started its crackdown on sexually oriented businesses in Houston, ASPD stated (or re-stated) its policy that LMT's or RMT's should not be reviewed unless they advertise the extra activities or request the reviews, which should not be too graphic for a LMT or RMT. This policy helps to protect against endangering their licenses or bringing unwanted new customers into UTR locations. However, as a result of the ASPD policy plus the increased LE encounters, in the last several months that ASPD was online, there were fewer and fewer reviews of new girls in the Spa/Studio/MP section. Instead, the reviews seemed to be of the same places and girls over and over again, with a diminishing number as many AMPS were closed down or continued more UTR than before.