Smilies

• GP
  • 01-08-2010, 07:16 AM
I know a lot of work probably went into it, but can we PUHLEASE turn them damn things off except for the basic ones?

LOL, can you tell I hate them!
GP,

Man I'm not a huge fan of them either...but a TON of people are. Wonder if we can buy smiley filter glasses somewhere?

LAP
  • GP
  • 01-08-2010, 07:32 AM
Yeah. I know, I know. I wasn't really serious, well actually I was, but I knew it would fall on deaf ears anyways. I like your idea. Maybe the glasses could also be x-ray glasses.

lol, yep, I just used a smiley.
Yeah. I know, I know. I wasn't really serious, well actually I was, but I knew it would fall on deaf ears anyways. I like your idea. Maybe the glasses could also be x-ray glasses.

lol, yep, I just used a smiley. Originally Posted by Goin Postal
oh the irony

lol, I am a huge fan of smilies incase yo hadn't noticed
  • GP
  • 01-08-2010, 04:13 PM
oh the irony

lol, I am a huge fan of smilies incase yo hadn't noticed Originally Posted by johnnybax
The first step is admitting you have a problem.
I luv the emoticons/smilies...especially the animated ones
  • GP
  • 01-08-2010, 04:39 PM
LOL, I should have kept my mouth shut. I have created monsters!
  • MrGiz
  • 01-08-2010, 05:21 PM
I know a lot of work probably went into it, but can we PUHLEASE turn them damn things off except for the basic ones?

LOL, can you tell I hate them! Originally Posted by Goin Postal
You Olde Scrooge!
The first step is admitting you have a problem. Originally Posted by Goin Postal

Was just going through them!

I like them....

LOL, can you tell I hate them! Originally Posted by Goin Postal
Thanks for the smilies! . .

Maybe the site will add more just because of this thread!

lurklt
GP dos not like this thread with lots of smiles [ame="http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=7388"]Smilies[/ame] But he dos use a few in it.
smilies are so much fun!!