GROWING OTHER REGIONS

I would love to see ECCIE to be as robust up here in the OH/IN/PA/IN/KY area as it is in Texas. In fact, I am going to do my best to see only ECCIE women for the next few weeks and I am in the mood to write reviews--if nothing else let's make it a healthy travel spot for ladies.

I know you guys have been working hard on your business plan and it shows--excellent site--so if any of these suggestions are just plain crazy, undoable, or have already been thought of please forgive me:

1) It would be hard to do site wide, but what if you had a feature at the top of growing region sections that had showcases rotating for ladies in the area or ladies traveling to the area. the extra exposure would be good for the ladies, and it may draw more new members. If nothing else, an easy to use link: "Click here to see providers showcases in this region."

2) A banner ad limited to the top of the page for a growing region (not board wide) that is sold for reduced rates, or. . .wince. . .free for a limited time. Just to get participation up and encourage ladies to come.

3) I know the board can't officially sponsor socials. Would they be willing to offer advertising gift certificates to give as door prizes to ladies that attend a social in an area trying to grow? Perhaps if the ladies knew they would be getting networking AND perhaps some reduced advertising it would be worth it to attend. If the women are there, the men will come. If the women were to consider offering discounts as door prizes (nothing big--just $25.00 off a session, or a time upgrade) even more men would come and that would stimulate regional activity. It is possible to do such an event very low key, in a safe location, and keep the prizes sealed and quiet to avoid civvie curiosity. I have done them before.

4) Roadtrip resources? Perhaps, in remote areas from the epicenter of the board need to have guides and threads to help both the lady thinking of traveling to the region or gents that will be in town on business. This could include travel hints, things to do while here, LE alerts by neighborhood, etc.

Any other ideas to promote growth in new regions? Post them here!
That will probably take some time, bro. But there definitely should be an "Other Cities" forum for us poor schmucks who take the time and money to hobby in a non-covered area, like Arizona -- I only say that (again) because I could post two reviews of great sessions I had but have nowhere to post them.
Good ideas. Know that the staff and ownership will take them to heart.

Thanks