Women in Combat

Three soldiers are on the front line.
One is a female and she says to the other two, " I hope I ma not a distraction to you"
One of the other men says, "no, we are married"
The other man says, " to each other"
Coming completely unwound, eh, little twat? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Squirm in your night soil like the pathetic, miserable worm you are, you pretentious Yankee jackass.

TWAT OF THE YEAR, in fact! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Squeak, squeak, squeak, Assup, you know absolutely squat about twat, you plastic-playmate-poking putz!!!
Here's one for you. The Democrats are all over the Republicans, some of whom voted against the Violence Against Women act because they objected to extra territorial jurisdiction for Indian tribes, or something else like that added onto the bill. They accuse Republicans of a "war on women", etc.
But the Democrats want women to go to war! How do you reduce violence against women by putting them in combat?
Stop claiming you are protecting women from violence if you want them to fight a war for you!
Since we have an all volunteer army, meaning women can choose to join a combat rating or not, about 99% of what you just posted amounts to useless twaddle. No one "has" to do anything. Not you, nor the women who CHOOSE to enlist and CHOOSE to serve. You don't have to agree with the women who choose to serve, all you have to do is thank them.

You're welcome. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Once we have a draft reinstated, it looks like women will be forced into combat. Looks like they will be required to register soon.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/unit...in-353265.html
They will have to force women into combat. How can you train a unit with the understanding that some members will not be deployed if combat is possible? You can't. Women will get what their leaders say what they always wanted.