Starbucks apologizes after 2 uniformed Riverside County deputies were allegedly refused service

• oeb11
  • 12-14-2019, 12:00 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/st...g7K?li=BBnb7Kz

Starbucks is apologizing after two uniformed Riverside County deputies were allegedly refused service.
The incident happened Thursday night at a Starbucks location in Riverside, according to a tweet from the sheriff's department. Sheriff Chad Bianco tweeted late Friday that the "anti police culture repeatedly displayed by Starbucks employees must end."
The company contends that the deputies were ignored by employees for nearly five minutes.
"There is simply no excuse for how two Riverside deputies were ignored," said Starbucks spokesperson Reggie Borges. "We are deeply sorry and reached out to apologize directly to them."
Borges added that the employees who worked that evening would not work while the company investigates and takes the "appropriate steps."
This comes two weeks after a police officer in Oklahoma received an order with the name "PIG" printed on the side of the cups, which resulted in the termination of a Starbucks employee who the company says was responsible.

The DPST "anti-Cop" culture of the West coast and nyc - where thugs douse cops with pails of water with no penalties.

Well, when moments matter and police/first responders are needed - call your local DPST party office for assistance. See what kind of service the DPST politicians will offer.

But, Only to DPST party members.

Results will be well deserved.
OMG.. they had to wait NEARLY 5 minutes to be served?!

I regularly wait 15-18 minutes.. is this some "me too" campaign by the Cops?

no detail in the article, besides having to wait ALMOST 5 minutes.. shoddy/shitty journalism, and a ploy for viewership sympathy.. that is what I get from the article.
It's an MSN article so take it for what it's worth.

The article said they were "ignored" for 5 minutes, not waited in line for 5 minutes. Like you said, not a lot of detail but would guess that every Starbucks in America has a cashier area video capture that can be reviewed quite readily.
yeah, true.. why not wait for real facts first? this comes so close after the "Pig" incident, during the "feel good" Holiday season, that I'm side-eying this big time.

by the way, shifting to something I heard this morning, where the Police really did get slammed.

there is a "Black" radio show on in Dallas, every Saturday morning, I sometimes listen.. this morning the Host and a local "Guest" started questioning the veracity of the Police account of the July, 2016 Downtown shootings, when a Black guy shot and killed 5 Officers.. "how could that man have crossed the street and hid at El Centro College, when Police were all around the area?" some conspiracy Bullshit that the killer was framed.. God Damn.. the Cowards went off the air with that, no evidence or explanation.. ironically the Killer was shot and killed himself by Cops, near the exact location Oswald was gunned down by Ruby.
I still go to Starbucks. it's a place I know I can always go to take a massive shit and not get hassled to buy something. It's a great place to meet women and to screw around on the internet. I don't buy anything there though.
yeah, true.. why not wait for real facts first? this comes so close after the "Pig" incident, during the "feel good" Holiday season, that I'm side-eying this big time.

by the way, shifting to something I heard this morning, where the Police really did get slammed.

there is a "Black" radio show on in Dallas, every Saturday morning, I sometimes listen.. this morning the Host and a local "Guest" started questioning the veracity of the Police account of the July, 2016 Downtown shootings, when a Black guy shot and killed 5 Officers.. "how could that man have crossed the street and hid at El Centro College, when Police were all around the area?" some conspiracy Bullshit that the killer was framed.. God Damn.. the Cowards went off the air with that, no evidence or explanation.. ironically the Killer was shot and killed himself by Cops, near the exact location Oswald was gunned down by Ruby. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think the cops shot him with a remote controlled robot but controlled by the cops?

Anyway, if the dickheads at Starbucks ignored me I would just go someplace else for overpriced coffee! Cops should do the same - there are plenty of places where they are welcome.
I think the cops shot him with a remote controlled robot but controlled by the cops?

Anyway, if the dickheads at Starbucks ignored me I would just go someplace else for overpriced coffee! Cops should do the same - there are plenty of places where they are welcome. Originally Posted by friendly fred
as I understand it, the Cops sent in a remote-controlled Robot, that distracted the Killer, and the Cops followed soon after, killing him themselves. but there was a lot of controversy about using the Robot at all.. I don't get why there was.

and yeah, lots of places give the Cops free coffee. why worry about a few minutes, and get butt hurt? I was at KFC drive-through a few hours ago, it took longer than normal after placing my order. I told my lunch companion "do you think they needed to go kill some more chickens"? I didn't run to MSNBC and whine about being ignored.
OMG.. they had to wait NEARLY 5 minutes to be served?!

I regularly wait 15-18 minutes.. is this some "me too" campaign by the Cops?

no detail in the article, besides having to wait ALMOST 5 minutes.. shoddy/shitty journalism, and a ploy for viewership sympathy.. that is what I get from the article. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Did they ever write PIG on your cup? You, of all people, are a pig.
i've only been to Starbucks twice and only because someone else wanted to. i don't care for all these silly coffee drinks like frappo crappo moca or whatever they call it. just a regular cup of coffee.

i can get a better cup of coffee for a dollar at McDonald's.
as I understand it, the Cops sent in a remote-controlled Robot, that distracted the Killer, and the Cops followed soon after, killing him themselves. but there was a lot of controversy about using the Robot at all.. I don't get why there was.

and yeah, lots of places give the Cops free coffee. why worry about a few minutes, and get butt hurt? I was at KFC drive-through a few hours ago, it took longer than normal after placing my order. I told my lunch companion "do you think they needed to go kill some more chickens"? I didn't run to MSNBC and whine about being ignored. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

was she a black pregnant street walker?

BAHHHAHHAAAAA
was she a black pregnant street walker?

BAHHHAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
not exactly.. she was Black though, and all she wanted for a blow job, was a 2 piece Chicken, extra crispy. unless science has changed since I was a Kid, she won't be a Pregnant Black, because I shot down her throat.

there is a "Black" radio show on in Dallas, every Saturday morning, I sometimes listen.. this morning the Host and a local "Guest" started questioning the veracity of the Police account of the July, 2016 Downtown shootings, when a Black guy shot and killed 5 Officers.. "how could that man have crossed the street and hid at El Centro College, when Police were all around the area?" some conspiracy Bullshit that the killer was framed.. God Damn.. the Cowards went off the air with that, no evidence or explanation.. ironically the Killer was shot and killed himself by Cops, near the exact location Oswald was gunned down by Ruby. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The article said Starbucks (I assume the main office) admitted it. There's no additional facts that make Starbucks look good. I know a guy who owns a couple of restaurants and he has online cameras that he watches the money counted at the end of the night. Those cameras are always on. Storage is cheap now.

Anyway, if the dickheads at Starbucks ignored me I would just go someplace else for overpriced coffee! Cops should do the same - there are plenty of places where they are welcome. Originally Posted by friendly fred

and yeah, lots of places give the Cops free coffee. why worry about a few minutes, and get butt hurt? I was at KFC drive-through a few hours ago, it took longer than normal after placing my order. I told my lunch companion "do you think they needed to go kill some more chickens"? I didn't run to MSNBC and whine about being ignored. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The cops blew him up using a robot and C4. Like I've said, CT, get that memory checked.

i've only been to Starbucks twice and only because someone else wanted to. i don't care for all these silly coffee drinks like frappo crappo moca or whatever they call it. just a regular cup of coffee.

i can get a better cup of coffee for a dollar at McDonald's. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I call it "dessert coffee."
fuck you on the memory.. you Wikipedia seeking MotherFucker
fuck you on the memory.. you Wikipedia seeking MotherFucker Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Nope. I remembered it. But keep putting it off.
fuck you on the memory.. you Wikipedia seeking MotherFucker Originally Posted by Chung Tran