Top tier provider

Who would you all say is the top tier provider for the SBC area??

Please keep in mind IOP, PSE, enthusiasm and cleanliness. And totally disregard price...
I'm on the other end of the spectrum in criteria; forgets my number but always answers my text quick, extremely slutty, ponytails 😂

IOP, PSE really mean nothing to me but I agree with the cleanliness and good conversation
I'm on the other end of the spectrum in criteria; forgets my number but always answers my text quick, extremely slutty, ponytails 😂

IOP, PSE really mean nothing to me but I agree with the cleanliness and good conversation Originally Posted by johnnydark
Okay, so who is your vote for top tier provider in the SBC area?
Okay, so who is your vote for top tier provider in the SBC area? Originally Posted by Just a normal guy
I'm not sure we have any real pse here. I think Whitney and destiny r probably our best maybe with a slight lean to destiny. We had a girl from Texas a few days ago stormy that I didn't c but she sounded like top tier to me.nshe said she didn't get enough interest here so probably won't b back. I've seen reviews on some newer girls that I haven't seen so can't comment on them.
As far as local SBC providers and excluding providers that visit: Destinydevine gets my vote
Never seen Destiny but I have seen Whitney. Whitney is a hell of a great time.
I would say in no particular order destiney/whitney/denisek/syrah/cookie/and even Sara rain gave me great pse.
So hard to rate and most go for whatever I seek at the time such as gfe rough fucking and most are cim with spit.
Not in order as they all are easy to set even on short notice and see them multiple times and menu gets better
I can even add keylee to that list as super fun plus bbbj is a 10.
HD everyone of those names brings back very fond and enjoyable memories
destiney, k,denise , and Syrah are all hands down great women..
K. Denise is my go to bc of availability and we have been buddies for a long time..
Wonderful to be considered in this list. Out of the ladies I can only speak of my experience with meeting Destiny & we had a fun time. I have not met any others mentioned.
Shreveport has several hidden gems.
you and destiny together would probably be the death of me! lol...

BUT what a way to go!!!!
Wonderful to be considered in this list. Out of the ladies I can only speak of my experience with meeting Destiny & we had a fun time. I have not met any others mentioned.
Shreveport has several hidden gems. Originally Posted by 34E Whitney Weston
Yes we definitely had fun Im looking forward to more fun in the near future.