First time in Shreveport

Hi there, I am visiting for the first time and just thought I would stop by to say, "Hi" and introduce myself.
Welcome to Shreveport Bossier Sage! We’re glad to have you in town. If you need advice on places to stay or restaurants feel free to reach out. Hope to meet you in the future.
Hello beautiful....
Are you in Shreveport or Texarkana? Sorry, it's just that I've seen you post Northeast Texas saying you're in Texarkana, and i thought the post was from today as well...
  • tok07
  • 06-01-2023, 03:59 PM
Hello Sage,

How did you miss coming to or through Monroe, I would love to have paid you a visit?!
Oh my!!!
Booked! I've wanted to see you for quite some time! Zero hour can't get here soon enough.

HID (21-HID)
I will be visiting...

Sorry for the confusion
Are you in Shreveport or Texarkana? Sorry, it's just that I've seen you post Northeast Texas saying you're in Texarkana, and i thought the post was from today as well... Originally Posted by Myrt0881
Maybe I could stop by Monroe on my next trip to Jackson
Stopping by Monroe sounds like a great idea! Give us a warning a few days ahead of time! I would love to meet you!
<--- has had Sage on my must-see list for awhile now.. not giving up on our paths crossing sooner than later!!
Hey girl just wanted to chime in, you sound like your allot of fun and I would love to show you around anytime! I’m from Dallas but I live here in Shreveport.
Thanks everyone, I am almost there
Thanks everyone, I am almost there Originally Posted by Sage Solomon

<====== Looking at my watch. MOVE FASTER!!!

HID (21-HID)