Security Risk.. AT YOUR OWN RISK !!

So, I started training a new massage girl two weeks ago, HotHoney.. When she got ready to go out on her own she decided that she needed some leverage over me "in case i decided to fuck her over" for some unknown reason. Not that I would invest my time and energy training someone only to 'throw her under the bus" like she said.. that benefits me NONE !!

For her "proof in this set up'" SHE RECORDED PART OF A TRAINING SESSION with HER FRIEND, Ronnie, as a guinea pig client and myself and new girl training. When she brought me her sweet, adorable friend, TinyBarbie to replace her.. BUT then tells me if I want to keep TinyBarbie then i could PURCHASE her for $600.00 and I could keep her forever OR she could go .. WHO DOES THAT ???

ALL OF THE FACTS STATED HERE CAN BE BACKED UP BY TEXTS AND SCREEN SHOTS OF TEXTS..

She is currently on backpage in Shvpt/Boisser and lives in E Tx area..
AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Um, what the hell is this? Eight I need coffee or this sounds like two cats fighting.
Um, what the hell is this? Eight I need coffee or this sounds like two cats fighting. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I'm thinking it's two hillbilly human traffickers arguing over the ownership of cargo.
"i could PURCHASE her for $600.00"
Uh, doesnt' this come under the heading of trafficking.. it's illegal from either side.
We need more evidence. Post the Ronnie tape for the defence case as we need to establish A. Was this an instructional video giving trade and proprietary secrets to get Ronnie's Rocket to lift off?
and
B. Did the BP protege then steal these trade secrets, train the sweet and adorable Barbie, incresing her value as a living human being to an outrageous price increase to 600.00 and then try to sell back this value you originally created as your own intellectual property?

Most cases are difficult to prove that new and improved techniques where actually disclosed as a trade secret. For example Russian, you can't just rename it as the Banana Pontoon Boat and its now proprietary.
The actual act must be unique, like you do the Banana upside down while sucking the golf balls out of the pond or something. But be prepared for the prosecution to call this some type of variation to the trombone with a tossed salad flare.

If you can prove a new techique was disclosed you Certainly have a case of reverse trafficking, unfortunately, I don't handle BP cases such as your own.
Google Morton Downey - see if he'll come back and take this one.
Good luck to you.
Threads like these that bring unwanted outside attention.

Should have been addressed through proper channels by the accuser. Then it would have been taken care of and no waves needed here and everything would be kosher in the world.
Threads like these that bring unwanted outside attention.

Should have been addressed through proper channels by the accuser. Then it would have been taken care of and no waves needed here and everything would be kosher in the world. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I make light, but it's fucked up at several levels including rule violations , self alert judgment wise and trafficing or even the mention of it on a public form is no joke. I agree on attention and let the mods decide.
Interesting, but nothing here I can see that represents a threat to the community. More appropriate for coed forums so I'm moving it there.
You sound like bad news. Thanks for the heads up.
Well that backfired. Drama aside the girl with the cap is pretty damn good looking.
Why do we care about this down in ATX??? Can't she keep her issues up in DFW and East TX?

Move to appropriate DFW area, not ATX.