Screening Advice

So I do not get to partake in the hobby as often as I would like and that often times causes issues with screening. There is a well known provider touring Little Rock soon that I’ve been in contact with and would like to see. Her screening process requires a photo ID and my work email. Can anyone give me any type of insight to doing this? Is it worth it? Is it safe to give away that information? Etc.
Up to you and what you're comfortable with but I wouldn't.
Big negative for me
No go for me. I understand that this gives the provider some leverage and a higher perceived layer of security given the vulnerability of the information you are providing but for me I did that one time and after providing that information they didn't follow through with the appointment so now I'm screwed giving that information to who knows with nothing in return. That was my first and last time doing that.
Not even a consideration for me.
I would also add this, I have seen two top notch providers in central Arkansas and neither asked me for that type information. Both know my first name but nothing beyond that. One knows my personal number because I hadn’t switched to a texting app (I have now) and I used Cashapp as well which oddly enough led me to the real world information of said provider including their full legal name (mine only has my first name). The second we basically know each other through that initial encounter and no other real world information. The mutually assured destruction theory only holds if there will be equal destruction, and depending on your situation that might be a chance you’re willing to take but I’m becoming much much much more cautious to the point of basically only seeing the two or three I’m comfortable with at this point