Any recomendations??

Hi people, i'm looking for a provider to exchange my v-card, been on the site a while but haven't had any encounter never reached to a provider because haven't seen any asian girl that accepts newbies,anyway i'have been thinking on trying an amp, here is where i need help with who to look for and where and i have certain things that i want to try like a trip to greece, msog, so gentlemen where do you suggest i can find a pretty busty asian girl that can help me with this, a plus would be that the place would be open late, i mean very late like 4 or 5 am
Try seven at Blue for best chance but at 4/5am ? who knows
Try seven at Blue for best chance but at 4/5am ? who knows Originally Posted by jmeoffe

Seven is on vacation last I heard. For a trip to Greece there's really only Vanessa and I'm not even sure what shop she's operating out of now.
Would make a good MasterCard commercial...
- AMP provider who’ll let you stick it in her ass...rare
- Asain AMP provider who’ll let you stick it in her ass...unicorn
- any AMP provider who’ll happily let you stick it in her ass at 4/5a...priceless

I suspect you are going to have to invest some time (and money) making a connection by being a repeat customer, to achieve your goal. Research. There have been a handful of providers, other than those mentioned, that were reported to have garnished their session with olives and bay leaves. I would start by seeing one of those ladies for a regular (domestic) session and build from there.