State: Pennsylvania
Address: Long Run Rd, Across from KFC
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Table shower, massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short to the jawline, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Probably the tallest provider I have seen at Kyoto, great body overall, long legs, nice toned butt, C cans and decent face
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by A1n2d3y4
Okay I was there a couple weeks ago and had to pay the $70.00 entry fee and wondered when it went up.

My review would read the exact same,except I ponied up an extra $20.00 and the pouting turned into a smile and a happy girl and I did have a great time. my girls name was seven and I havn't saw anyone else mention her
.Made me wonder if the extra house fee and different name was to see if I gave a review or not.
And Seven is a fantastic looking girl
The hour fee for me the last time I was there was $60. That was back in May when I came into the city to spend 20 bucks for a piece of paper that would allow me to get my passport. I wouldn't have been surprised mamason raised the price of admission July 1. And Sugar knows how to make s man feel good.
Okay I was there a couple weeks ago and had to pay the $70.00 entry fee and wondered when it went up.

My review would read the exact same,except I ponied up an extra $20.00 and the pouting turned into a smile and a happy girl and I did have a great time. my girls name was seven and I havn't saw anyone else mention her
.Made me wonder if the extra house fee and different name was to see if I gave a review or not.
And Seven is a fantastic looking girl Originally Posted by biker12
I had a similar experience last month with very tall "Seven" wanting more money than what I considered to be the established standard.
[/PRIVATE]