Caught with Blinds open and Eccie on my Laptop maybe????

This morning I was having breakfast and checking out the forums with my blinds to my apartment open. I then looked out and saw my upstairs female neighbor staring in with her eyes wide open and a huge smile on her face. I went outside to see what she could make out on the computer screen from where she was. You can see the basic layout and the ECCIE on the screen. You could not really make out what kind of page it was as far as adult pics or anything. I have suspected that she might be a provider since she doesn't even park close to the building we are in. I figured she does this to avoid stalkers. Maybe she will see this and PM me. This girl is hot and always wears nice tight fitting outfits. I also have another neighbor that is hot as hell that always has older men over that drive expensive cars. I am suspecting she is a sugar baby. Well being part of this community makes you see things differently. I think it would be bad ass if she is a provider though....

Has anyone else had a neighbor that they suspected as being a provider???
heh he hehehe heheh yep, every once in a while.
I have my suspicions on a girl that lives a building over...one can only hope
Damn wyldeman on need to move to your area... Lol
Damn; any openings in your complex?

My favorite story still is that I bought a foreclosured house; fixed it up to flip it, put it on the market, a guy called to make an appointment to see it, drives up and a local provider and her husband step out of the car! Talk about poker faces on her and I! I had enjoyed her company at her incall quite often...

It was a lot of fun showing the house while her husband walked ahead, and us playing grab ass with each other and trying not to die laughing...
Sounds like its time to introduce yourself to your neighbor! Either she's a provider, an UTR or a civie, but that smile would make me pretty bold.
I am gonna try to catch her walking by this evening and ask what that shit eating grin was about. I am gonna say whatever it is it will not embarrass me....

Her eyes were wide open and a huge grin when I looked up. She never looks over here. She is usually down the stairs and B lines it to her truck.
Damn; any openings in your complex?

My favorite story still is that I bought a foreclosured house; fixed it up to flip it, put it on the market, a guy called to make an appointment to see it, drives up and a local provider and her husband step out of the car! Talk about poker faces on her and I! I had enjoyed her company at her incall quite often...

It was a lot of fun showing the house while her husband walked ahead, and us playing grab ass with each other and trying not to die laughing... Originally Posted by runswithscissors
That is a pretty damn good story.
Back in one of my old apartments that I lived in I always suspected the lady above me had lots of "boyfriends". At the time I was still young and had know idea about this world. Now when I think back, I am almost certain she was a provider.

Wyldeman just bust your mac moves on her, maybe she will grab your ass and say hi, lol.
Back in one of my old apartments that I lived in I always suspected the lady above me had lots of "boyfriends". At the time I was still young and had know idea about this world. Now when I think back, I am almost certain she was a provider.

Wyldeman just bust your mac moves on her, maybe she will grab your ass and say hi, lol. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I don't know about mac moves I just have that innocent looking face that bad girls love....
I am gonna try to catch her walking by this evening and ask what that shit eating grin was about. I am gonna say whatever it is it will not embarrass me....

Her eyes were wide open and a huge grin when I looked up. She never looks over here. She is usually down the stairs and B lines it to her truck. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Laptop open to ECCIE, no pictures showing, she usually doesn't look your way... Were you wearing pants?
Laptop open to ECCIE, no pictures showing, she usually doesn't look your way... Were you wearing pants? Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Yes fully clothed ready for work.
This morning she was smiling and waving at me as she walked by....I got to knock on her door and introduce myself now....
heh he hehehe heheh yep, every once in a while. Originally Posted by nuglet

Yeah i guess so hu? lol
yeah, in the apartment building where I used to live before I bought my house, I'm pretty sure on the first floor someone had an incall just below me because I very seldom saw anyone staying there at night and every day I would see different girls around that area. So I thought it was either an incall or some other type of activities were going on in there.

would have been awesome to recognize one of the lovelies in this board there. short trip downstairs