Encounter: New girl on the scene.. and she has no limits!!!!!

User ID: -
Date: 3 June 24
Name: Albino Cajun
Phone: 318-508-1223
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin area
State: Texas
Address: Nice upscale apartment
Activities: Bbbj, cim, stripper slide, doggy, mish, piledrive, Greek, ATM, Everything else
Hair Length and Color: Natural redhead
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5 ft 2 about 110 lb soaking wet, perfectly freckled pasty White redhead, and them green eyes oh my.
Recommendation: Yes
Do you have a link anywhere for her pics?
Do you have a link anywhere for her pics? Originally Posted by thebedshow
I met her at Colette's she was a unicorn there she said she doesn't post anywhere because of how private she wants to be. She did say that if people ask for pictures she will send them pictures just not of her face.
what was the donation? Does she know about the this review? (i.e. would she get mad if I texted out of the blue?
Nice great review my friend
Hahaha.. texted and ask for availability. She stated “not stop texting me”
Your comment reminds me if
8675309 ��
Hahaha.. texted and ask for availability. She stated “not stop texting me” Originally Posted by LurkingA85
I just got off the phone with her. She said her sister had her phone today while she was seeing one of her regular sugar daddies. She told me to tell you guys if any of you got a funny reply back it wasn't her and it's okay to text now.

We all know how it goes, some of these girls have multiple phone's. I don't know how they keep it straight
Thank you for the intel, OP.
I called that number yesterday and today. Both times a guy answered. Does she have a manager or BF? Sounds like she is being managed.
Not that I know of, I met her at Colette's. And like I said she was a unicorn. We played around a little bit there I guess it was kind of an icebreaker for us nothing real serious though. She dropped me her number and told me to text her if I was serious about having some fun. That's all I know I'm going back to see her again tomorrow that is if you guys don't fill her day up. She said she only sees two to three guys a day. That's all I can say I don't have a problem getting in touch with her
  • PaulA
  • 06-07-2024, 02:36 AM
you guys don't fill her day up Originally Posted by Just a normal guy
Anyone have any luck making an appointment with her? I haven't received any response to my texts.
I called that number yesterday and today. Both times a guy answered. Does she have a manager or BF? Sounds like she is being managed. Originally Posted by austinut
It's pretty obvious... the Op's answering the phone...

A'Man
It's pretty obvious... the Op's answering the phone...

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman
But he’s just a normal guy lol