Question and opinion please

I would like to know what's the point of doing review specials to show love to a new city and clients when they do not honor the agreement. It's funny how you offer a review special and every one wants that but I honor my end but they don't honor there's. I'm just trying to understand. So the question is should a provider not offer specials because so many burn that bridge.
I am relatively new on Eccie, just joined last year, just took a look at your showcase, and I have 2 things to say:
I've done reviews of every lady on here I've been, except for one who said she did want me to, she said she had plenty of reviews and did not need anymore.
Why would anyone who's gotten a deal from AND been lucky enough to have some some time with you not want to do something as simple as a review for it?
I get down to Dallas from time to time and when I do, I will look you up. I don't need a special to be enticed to see you, and I'd be happy to do a review of our future time together.
Sorry, I guess that's 3 things...
Oops, 4 things...
Alright, I'll stop...5...
��
Try giving the discount on the second appointment.
why the fuck would you give a second discount if the first one didn't do you any good? as for the other thing…name names. everybody in this game should do what they say they're going to do.

edit: my bad…i just realized what you're suggesting is that you honor the discount on the second visit. not a bad idea at all.
That's a hard one. Maybe they would of given you a No review so you're glad they didn't review. Others are just liars.
agree. if you give a review special, they should honor that review special and do a review. I know it takes me 20-30 minutes to write a review. If the provider is kind enough to offer a review special, then I am for damn sure going to take the time to write a review. Time is money. Her time and my time are both important. So if you guys make a promise, follow through with it.
I agree with Robin. I have never failed to do a requested review, and I have never reviewed when someone asked me not to. Respect goes both ways and I respect those I see.
A discount on the second visit after a review on the first visit is a great idea. I typically have the best sessions on the second visit though..
No second visit discount for THAT MAN! He's always trying to take them out of town
Hahahaha
Still working on my second visit with Mandy.More... Just couldn't make it to town the other day... She is gonna try and come to Midland.. Hahahaha
A discount on the 2nd or greater date would probably be the best way keep from getting burned (hopefully he's the type of gent you'd want to see again anyhow). Also be extremely clear with them on when they are to do the review as well.
I would like to know what's the point of doing review specials to show love to a new city and clients when they do not honor the agreement. It's funny how you offer a review special and every one wants that but I honor my end but they don't honor there's. I'm just trying to understand. So the question is should a provider not offer specials because so many burn that bridge. Originally Posted by Winter Kay
Having an NBA policy already eliminates guys like me that do reviews and honors them.

Just my .02
As far as doing discounts on the 2nd meeting, I'll pass.
A discount on the second visit after a review on the first visit is a great idea. I typically have the best sessions on the second visit though.. Originally Posted by Donndiego
Then we are just going to have threads from frustrated hobbyists who didn't receive the promised discount because the review is already online from the first appointment.
Guess we could always hand providers our phone when we are done, let them type out the review and submit it. Then fill out our rebate form, mail it to them and wait 6-12 weeks for the check to come in the mail