Dallas' inaugural Mix-N-Mingler "Margarita Time Revised Dress Code:

• fawn
  • 01-19-2010, 06:40 AM
Jeans are okay to wear to the Margarita Time!

DMargarita Time Planners

Thanks!
~Kelly TNT & Fawn

We just didn We just didn't want any Questionable attire. Nothing Hanging out, No Holes in the Jeans or T-Shirts.....If you wear anything that is not acceptable or bring attention to our group, Kelly or I will turn you away at the door...Sorry to sound so stern but we are just trying to look out for your best interest...
Jeans are Okay to wear to the Margarita Time!

DMargarita Time Planners

Thanks!
~Kelly TNT & Fawn

We just didn We just didn't want any Questionable attire. Nothing Hanging out, No Holes in the Jeans or T-Shirts.....If you wear anything that is not acceptable or bring attention to our group, Kelly or I will turn you away at the door...Sorry to sound so stern but we are just trying to look out for your best interest... Originally Posted by fawn
OK! Nude it is!
Holy cow the Tiger Woods new member thing is HILARIOUS!!
Not sure the newbie is coming. But if he does, I will pay $100 to see him get out of his car and across the parking lot like that. That would mean with no clothes or coats or anything....

Now back to topic, Fawn, sorry you are getting so much grief...
What happened to the link to the original MargaritaVille thread? I saw it a few days ago but didn't make a note of the details and now I don't see it. I searched on "margaritaville" and only found the "excuses" thread.
I'm so glad Jeans are okay:-) I'll be in mine with my Tony Lamas. Guess I can wear a jacket too.
  • fawn
  • 01-19-2010, 10:53 AM
Oh, no grief at all...we just want everyone to be safe and have fun...that is what this is all about...
So lets get ready to party...

Honey, yes I pulled the thread since the invites went out already....
Thank You Fawn. Sorry about the grief
Aww...I'm not sorry fawn! I try to give you about as much grief as I possibly can! I'm just glad that I'm finally going to get to see you so I can give it to you in person!

I can't wait! This is going to be so fun!

--v
Mmmmmm, Stern Fawn is kinda HAWT!!!

My Jeans are clean, and neat, and I will keep everything from hanging out....

I hope I get an invite!!!
Would like more info, please.

Jeans are okay to wear to the Margarita Time!

DMargarita Time Planners

Thanks!
~Kelly TNT & Fawn

We just didn We just didn't want any Questionable attire. Nothing Hanging out, No Holes in the Jeans or T-Shirts.....If you wear anything that is not acceptable or bring attention to our group, Kelly or I will turn you away at the door...Sorry to sound so stern but we are just trying to look out for your best interest... Originally Posted by fawn
I wanna be the first to see Tiger Woods LMAO!
I didn't think I would but I am really getting excited to attend. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. :-) Can't wait.
Aww...I'm not sorry fawn! I try to give you about as much grief as I possibly can! I'm just glad that I'm finally going to get to see you so I can give it to you in person!

I can't wait! This is going to be so fun!

--v Originally Posted by vnurse
V,
I want to be there with you when you give her grief......that old gal needs it!

We will definitely have a blast......can't wait to see everyone!
Yeah, should be fun. Maybe I was a bit harsh on her though...fawn, how 'bout I wear my feet jammies for you darlin'?