Provider Add's

I always find it interesting how different some of the provider ads are on the Dallas section. Just wondering why some of you lady’s don’t post your rates, or refer this information to your website? I enjoy the ads where the lady takes the time to attach pictures, which saves some time. I just find myself skipping over the ads without pictures or clear information on the rates.

Also, very few of you provide information regarding where your incall may be, does not have to be the exact location, but North Dallas….Arlington etc… would help as well.

Do any of you guys / ladys feel the same? Don’t mean to pushy or negative about this, just FYI as I feel more information is better than less.
If u look under my avatar you will find all the info u need and in my sig line
If u look under my avatar you will find all the info u need and in my sig line Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
No, hunni, I have to disagree -- there's nothing there about how hawt you are in person.
I agree... I try to make sure all info is in my ad so that a man can quickly decide if he is interested in meeting me at that time. if he is interested I want him to make sure I am in an area that is ok for him to get to.
Most ads I see do have all the info you need to decide if you want to see her or not. Sometimes the ones without rates or location are those traveling thru the area and their rates vary by area as does location.

Or maybe they are UTR and want to keep info to a minimum until contacted by someone they can screen before giving out more info.
If u look under my avatar you will find all the info u need and in my sig line Originally Posted by Makenzee_Ryder
I have to disagree since there are only links there and no info like he requested in ads. I would also like to add it is thinking like yours that leads to threads like this about ads. I myself just posted one very similar recently HERE.

I think you missed the whole point of this thread since he is asking that you put everything in your ad we would need to make up our minds to see you or not. Yes, we can look for this information if we want to but like the op and lots of others we prefer not to.