Dating/Hook-up Websites

DO/Have any of you men or women had any luck meeting people for random hook ups on any of the dating websites out there, i.e. POF, Ashley Madison, etc etc.
If so, which ones are worth a try?
I have failed at this for about 14.5 years, and going. Only "success" was one woman who was VERY obese, to which I said "what the hell, sure" at the time, but couldn't bring myself to go back because I was so disgusted. Unless you actually want a boyfriend / girlfriend relationship, I wouldn't even bother.
The Pittstarders seem to have good luck with SA
I have failed at this for about 14.5 years Originally Posted by fuyd369
gives it at ...least another decade

...otherwise ya can get smart an stick ...ta the tried and true no ...hassle funnel that be offerin themselves rights ...here on the beloved board
I just suggest being clear about your intentions. It won't work well if you don't fill out your profile and have pics. Be clear and write out what you are seeking in your messages. There are way more guys than girls on those sites so we get slammed with messages. Dating sites are good for sugaring and casual mutually beneficial dating. It's the same thing just worded differently. I say "not single not looking" and have keywords like "gift cards, money, getting pampered, gifts, dates, roses, bondage, kinky, leather, fishnets, lingerie, casual, bi..."
Lexxxy - I think he was looking for free hookups. I don't know as I'd put sugardaddy in the free category lol Very good info, though, thank you.

Plastic - Yup. Continued failure with those sites continues to lead me back to the hobby. I'm sure the girls are devastated.
Lexxxy - I think he was looking for free hookups. I don't know as I'd put sugardaddy in the free category lol Very good info, though, thank you.

Plastic - Yup. Continued failure with those sites continues to lead me back to the hobby. I'm sure the girls are devastated. Originally Posted by fuyd369
ahhhh... dating is never cheap haha. you get what you put into dating sites no mater what you're seeking. Seeking arrangements and pof require pics, profiles, and a lot of time. We're sifting through a lot. Here's an example of the amount of messages we get. I was last on at 11:45pm. I'll prob get 20 more messages since it's monday. I'll prob only reply to 5-15 out of them all because they read my profiles and wrote a longer message or they have a profile with potential. I'll actually only meet 2-5 of them a month.
You will find many of the hookers from the whore boards on there.

They're looking for suckers wherever they can find them.

They are also quite delusional.
You will find many of the hookers from the whore boards on there.

They are also quite delusional. Originally Posted by jokacz
Yeah, I see a lot of other Ladies on them but generally they are looking for other ladies or working.
Delusional About ?
This threD takes the typical turn. Where a person feels they need to prove they're highly desirable and sought after. It's more than a freaky fetish, with thousand of ordinary fellas seeking the ample comforts. but the average folks suspect bulk replies to be spam, not connected to a living human with a bizarre twist. Whew
POF is a good one.

I find dates for me and my girl all the time.

Lots of young girls just want to fuck
Having a cottage on the lake with a boat helps too.

I think they are using me for my money though.
Damn shame
I've had lots of luck on Tinder. Legit college dimes who are just looking for some extra spending money.
Do you feel yourself drawn to the weighted figures? thru all of the subliminal suggestions we see from threD to threD. A constant reminder that fellas by the thousand like more than they can pick up and throw whew
think I can answer that with a NO

Hell NO

circus act
da da dada

dada

da da da

da