Buffalo

My girlfriend and I are heading out to buffalo for the weekend and I was just wondering if anyone could help answer a few questions. What is the best area to get a hotel, what are some of the better botels In the area where clients don't have to walk through the lobby? Any fun recreational activities you guys can recommend?
Most folks stay off Rt 78 Transit Road by the Airport or on Genesee Street across from the Airport. Many nice properties. Of Walden Av., there is a nice Residence Inn and the Millennium Hotel next to the Gal. Mall that are comfortable and clean. Or you could stay at Russell's Steaks, Chops and more Hotel on Rt 78, not far from Genesee Street in Lancaster.

If you stay off Niagara Falls Bvd in Amherst, there are many choices, but not really high end. There is a Marriott by University of Buffalo with a few other Hotels close by like Double Tree Hotel.

Too bad it's supposed to snow on Sat/Sunday, but Monday and Tues. are supposed to be nice if you want to go to the Falls!

I hope that helps a little Victoria!
PM me if you want to know the hotel I stay at. $100/night for a standard room, about $130/night for a gorgeous suite (on Priceline). Large showers for shower fun. 4 stars. My favorite hotel to hobby at and my clients love it.
PM me if you want to know the hotel I stay at. $100/night for a standard room, about $130/night for a gorgeous suite (on Priceline). Large showers for shower fun. 4 stars. My favorite hotel to hobby at and my clients love it. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl