Driving to Denver - hobbying on the way- New Mexico sites? Places to stay? Things to do?

Suggestions? What sites to use for New Mexico?
Things to do on the way?
Things to see? Suggestions on places to stay for fun & hobby?
Not afraid to drive out of the way on the way up
Xoxox
I travel to Denver once a month. I love this route best: I-40 West to Tucumcari. At the Texas border visit Glenrio, the ghost town right off I-40 where the old pavement of Route 66 still survives. Then take Hwy 54 to Logan, then 39 to Springer, then I-25 to Raton and Denver.

Avoid going by way of 287 thru Lamar, Colorado. The two-lane road is dangerous, and is known for head-on collisions.
Santa Fe and Taos are my favorites, but New Mexico ranks 48th in unemployment. I'm guessing that effects hobby activity. Actually I don't know.
Go see Microsoft... Albuquerque

It’s not how you start. It’s how you finish
Denver is awesome. The other board is the Denver board although some ladies on here list in Denver.
When are you coming through
TOB is the worst board I have ever seen!! TOB sucks..........
If ppl don't like TOB it's most likely because they don't have bashing, frugal monger's who get away with harrassment. TOB is the best COLORADO BOARD & IT NEVER WENT DARK EITHER.
You may also try AS.
  • BLM69
  • 07-27-2018, 05:09 PM
TOB is the worst board I have ever seen!! TOB sucks.......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Those type of boards allow scamming dirty hookers to run their BP scams and get away with it, we should appreciate eccie even more for exposing them when they pop up
Avoid Albuquerque at all costs.

Never pull over on the side of the road for any reason.

Watch out for drunk jaywalkers in the middle of the highway.
Stop in Santa Fe, walk the downtown shops, eat Carne Adobada and sopapillas till you explode; visit the church and take pictures.