Hobby New Year's Resolutions

First off,

Each year I learned something new , some aspects I'd change and do better, some I'd completely omit.

What are some hobby/provider resolutions you have? Will it be to find a new ATF, or complete your to do list? I'm expecting an interesting read from the sexy ladies and gents of ECCIELAND DFW
  • motor
  • 12-31-2013, 10:18 AM
My New Years resolution is to not have a resolution I can never keep it anyway. That's why I don't have a TDL. Well actually I do have one, but all the ladies are on it. Happy New Year
To fuck less (since I don't ever keep a resolution. )
To fuck less (since I don't ever keep a resolution. ) Originally Posted by Hercules
Awww tooo funny! You can't change what you don't acknowledge , babe!

And hardly anyone keeps a resolution...but from here on out we'll assume support :-)
  • shlub
  • 12-31-2013, 11:51 AM
To return from sabbatical...
to up my percentage of deliteful to not-so-deliteful encounters from the mid 70s to the mid 80s.
part of that means going to see my favs more often.
and part of that means going to see women who have great reputations all around.

but, one will never know until one experiences it.
so, there are bound to be some less-than-deliteful or not-so-deliteful encounters.
To try to figure out a way to make my special friends-for-an-hour as happy as they make me.
To quit this bullshit.
To try to figure out a way to make my special friends-for-an-hour as happy as they make me. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
How sweet of you! Im sure you already do ...
To "retire" from providing and become a full fledged dominatrix. S&M turns me on but I don't think my subs will appreciate me sexing them up while they're tied up to my bed.

If any hobbyist wants to help me build a dungeon, let me know. I have a spare room in my place that needs to be utilized for this kind of activity!
My New Years Resolution! to stop being a reliable good looking guy. I have learned that my good looks, reliability and honesty are too good to be true. And thathotnurse, I shall hold you to that 3 Some with Jessica Jade!!

OR

To Leave the Hobby and never look back....

Except to maybe stay in contact with a few friends...

Then again...I may hang around and continue to spiral down the rabbit hole.

Either way I wish all my Hobby Friends and Providers who I have met and those I have yet to meet a Wonderful, Safe, and Happy New Years!!! God Bless all of you!!!

If any hobbyist wants to help me build a dungeon, let me know. I have a spare room in my place that needs to be utilized for this kind of activity! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

+1

You'll have fun and will do well!
  • L.A.
  • 01-01-2014, 08:13 AM
To "retire" from providing and become a full fledged dominatrix. S&M turns me on but I don't think my subs will appreciate me sexing them up while they're tied up to my bed.

If any hobbyist wants to help me build a dungeon, let me know. I have a spare room in my place that needs to be utilized for this kind of activity! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Then I guess I have a new New Year's resolution to see you before you quit the "providing" part. "Sensual domination" is my kind of fun!
You're tons of fun L.A, I can vouch, I'm sure she'll make room for ya!
My resolution is to finish what I star