Gym Hook up

I wasn't sure if i should put this here or co-ed but here we go

I wanted to join a gym soon, but obviously it can be a little price-y. i really want a gym like 24/LA with a spin class. if any one knows of a good deal or hook up that would be great

xoxoxoxo
If you join 24hr you can do:

0 initiation fee 36.99 a month but you have to pay first and last month upfront
or
30 initiation fee and 31.99 a month again you'll have to pay first and last month upfront (this offer ends Jan 11th).

Lifetime fitness is like 60 a month
Fitness connect is 9.99 a month
I'm not sure about LA fitness (I had it once and didn't like it).
The easiest for me is either 24 or LA. i don't know any of the other 3 that are close to me.
24 in the Galleria area has a lot of spin class options.
If you join 24hr you can do:

0 initiation fee 36.99 a month but you have to pay first and last month upfront
or
30 initiation fee and 31.99 a month again you'll have to pay first and last month upfront (this offer ends Jan 11th).

Lifetime fitness is like 60 a month
Fitness connect is 9.99 a month
I'm not sure about LA fitness (I had it once and didn't like it). Originally Posted by mojojo213
Your other job must be a 24hr sales consultant.
24 hr fitness 5:30 am every Tuesday Thursday. I pay 29.99 month with first and last months payment upfront no contract. There are also other times those are just best for me
Damn I thought this was gonna be some hot story about Emma hooking up with some chicks in a Gym...
Your other job must be a 24hr sales consultant. Originally Posted by Goatnipples
Nah...........it's pipelayer
the most important thing is join a fitness club that is very convenient to where you live or work. It needs to be within 12 minutes of either of those to stay consistent according to studies on fitness club dropouts.
You can prepay three years in advance at 24 hr fitness and it equals out to like 28 dollars a month. Every year after your first three years is only like 39 dollars..... a year.
I am getting ripped off!! I work out at FIT on Gray and it $80 a month!!!
I am getting ripped off!! I work out at FIT on Gray and it $80 a month!!! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)

Huh, I pass by that one a lot, never realized it cost soooo much
Fit is considered an elite club and you get to train with elite types for more motivation.
I am getting ripped off!! I work out at FIT on Gray and it $80 a month!!! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Used to train at fit when I lived on that side of town. It's a great club.
Fit is considered an elite club and you get to train with elite types for more motivation. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Agreed!! There is a lot of one on one time available for advice and suggestions without having to jump on the "personal trainer" wagon! I love it there! Very clean! You definitely don't feel like you are in the cookie cutter type gym.