Anyone here own a tire or rim shop?

I'd like to trade in the rims I have now and buy a new set of rims and tires and was wondering if anyone on the board may own a tire shop? Not looking to trade services ... I will happily pay cash, just thought I'd see if I could keep my business within the eccie community.

Please PM me if this is you. Looking to make the purchase no later than Monday.
Good thread cause I messed up three of my rims two weeks ago. Hit a curb then bounced to the other side of the road and hit another curb. I have mustang rims in need. Thanks for the thread Brook
  • Trey
  • 08-07-2013, 11:02 PM
You getting ready to race again? And what's up with that E?
These are the rims I would like to trade in ... or sell if any one needs any. They are 20's with 3 good tires but 1 tire needs to be replaced. I'm not sure what the specs are, but if you are interested please PM me and I can tell you what kind of car they are on now.

You getting ready to race again? And what's up with that E? Originally Posted by trey
lol ... no way ... this is for my daily driver car.

Don't you like my new E Trey?
I found someone! Thanks!
I need some too Could u P.M. his info
Someone actually paid for those wheels...and then put them on their car...and then drove around in public with them on...
Jesus aged christ those rims are god-awful ugly. What pimp did you buy them from?