Do the Ladies Work the Holidays??

Maybe the question is more: do the ladies work on holidays?

It is my perception that ladies tend not to work holidays. If the holiday is surrounded by other days (i.e. Thanksgiving through the weekend), a lot of ladies take the time off.

So, is my perception correct? Do the ladies take the holidays off?

If so, what is the best way to find a lady working over the holidays?
I work... when I can.. or am needed. I love make appointment for gentlemen that need the time made for them
Just ask.

There may be some providers here who don't celebrate the holidays.
I hate all holidays except Thanksgiving (mmmm, gluttony).
Nope, never! I don't even work weekends. You know..church and all bwahahaha!

You will find some touring ladies for sure Charles. Many providers don't have children and their parents have passed or they live far away, so they don't see them much.
Anyone else waiting on the lightening bolts?
ha freaking HA! Haven't you heard that "lightning never strikes the same place twice?" Too late!
I am very close to my family so I tend to not work on the holidays primarily the ones at the end of the year. But I love working on days close to the holidays sharing the spirit of the holidays and gift swapping with dear friends.

• LynnT
  • 11-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Id work, my family festivities are short and sweet. Make my own holiday.
  • R.M.
  • 11-18-2011, 07:43 PM
I dont associate with my family so im available anytime...rather have company from a fine gent than be alone!
No, not really. Usually I'm with family on holidays. The one's we celebrate anyway.
Id work, my family festivities are short and sweet. Make my own holiday. Originally Posted by LynnT

Festivus, anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8g4Ztf7hIM
I am always available on the holidays. I do spend time with my family during the holidays so I am mostly only available during the night time for holidays.

I think the best way is just to find out about a lady is just contact her or look at her website.
For those that do work the Holidays, do you bump your hourly rate to time and 1/2??
How many's favorite holiday is Arbor day?

Sympy.