Music Matters. Or does it?

Though I tend to delve in the FBSM shallow end of the pool (at least here...hehe), music is my LIFE and so very important in any session of any kind. It can really take both provider and client to an amazingly different stratosphere (for those inclined).

Note to providers: pay the little extra to cut out the boner-killing ads on your music service channel. Nothing says "cheap" than bad iphone speakers and ads. Invest in yourself.

Generally, the normal good ambient/exotic spa mix is very relaxing and fine. But, I LOVE a provider who is down with my mix, if it is cool with her. Let me plug in my iphone, I won't disappoint. I've got some great shit. But, I've chilled to original mixes from providers and I find that endearingly revealing and WAY sexy.

Music lovers know of what I speak. Affection with the right music is MAGIC. This is nothing new.

Girls/Guys, does it matter to you? What do you like?

M2M
It adds something to the session, imo, particularly if we are having a drink and getting to know one another. But I've fucked plenty of chicks to their death metal soundtracks, so I can fight through pretty much anything except for a TV in the background.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXYwP6PNYRA

I like music, but not particularly during a session... too much else going on, and not enough time to concern myself with other sounds.

I do remember prettyelite10 spinning Sade's "smooth operator" though, and that was a great choice..
What a great long overdue topic! There is nothing worse than a room lit up like an airport runway and nooooo music ! It seems so sterile and Un-sexy for me...but I'm a huge music person and MUSIC MAKES ME MOIST!!

With that said....I always bring my speaker playing something soft in the background into my playroom.....I actually like to ask my client if they have a preference of genre or type.....

🎤🎧🎵🎶🎹🎻🎺🎷🎸
We're too busy whispering nasty things back and forth and making various other sweet sounds. Music is too distracting.
Lol I'm too busy on um well you know to care really. But if it's something you want no problem.
I usually do not play music during my sessions. I have had some gentleman play their own and that is so nice as I am a lover of all kinds. During a GFE session I love smooth jazz or classical music but really I am up for any kind.
No music. It's distraction. I prefer to hear moans and squishy sounds.
Bolero? Anyone recall why?
I love Toni Braxton, Sade, Anita Baker and wine during a long passionate session.
I remember one AA girl playing some hiphop song but it was the same song over and over. Half way through I was annoyed but then it wore on me to the point i was singing it.
I like music, it helps to set a sexy, sultry mood. I also use it as white noise. Sometimes I can bit a bit vocal and it helps mute the sounds nosey neighbors might hear.
I'm very musically inclined. I simply can't ''work" without the right music. It helps if I know in advance what the client likes. If I don't have the benefit of this info, then I use age and other factors to determine what I play. I generally ask when a client comes in what type of music they like and adjust accordingly.
I have seen many threads about music in a session but, one thing that never gets discussed is, will the client like the music you choose? Since there is an age gap in most sessions, there will be many choices of music that some clients like and others don't. There is no universal songs that everyone likes. Because of that, a lot of providers don't even play music any more.

I am a romantic at heart and prefer love songs from a host of artists. SADE, BARRY WHITE, TEDDY PENDERGRASS, SMOKEY ROBINSON, TONI BRAXTON, JOHNNY GILL, BABYFACE, ALICIA KEYS, most "old school" R&B. combined with a couple candles and some wine or crown-n-coke and a irresistible sexy attitude to match, would make my heart sing and ensure a second, third, and forth visit. If this matches any providers, please send me a PM to let me know.

I could bring music to any session but will she like the music i bring? yes i care if she likes it because i am after her attitude and mood. If she is bummed out or irritated by the music, (she could love country or RAP, etc...) then her mood will interfere with the passion that i am looking for. I know some clients are wanting to say: this is your session, bring the music you like and fuck what she likes but, i actually love to please and want her to have as much fun as i am having. so before everyone posts a million requests songs, can we address this issue?

CG
Great avatar!