feedback on B&G's.

This is a question for the ladies and other experienced hobbiests too.

I pretty much only schedule sessions that are L2/FBSM/CIM in nature and skip the whole CFS thing these days for several reasons.
So I've been considering going to B&G sessions only, but providers don't seem to say how long a B&G session is? 15 minutes? 30 minutes?
I ask because 30 minute rates typically include CFS and I cannot finish in 15 minutes. Impossible.

Thoughts?
Then you usually pay the girls their half hour rate. My bngs are 15 minutes and I specifically state that, so if you can't cum in 15 minutes then you need to either leave or you need to put down my half hour rate. I'm very strict on bngs because sometimes gents like to play games...not saying you do, just sayin.
That's why I'm asking and gathering facts and expectations Katrina. I don't play games. The point of my post.
Also, depending on her skillset, the enticement, and the view, I might be able to finish in 15 minutes. Some mediocre sessions have taken an hour.

My bngs consist of 20mins, 35mins & 1hr. Just ask the lady you want to see about her specific times on bng. Closed mouths dont get fed

My bngs consist of 20mins, 35mins & 1hr. Just ask the lady you want to see about her specific times on bng. Closed mouths dont get fed
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You keep everything simple, love it. You may be too rational and practical for some, asking the girl - who'd have thought?
if you can't cum in 15 minutes then you need to either leave or you need to put down my half hour rate. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Holy crap. Talk about PRESSURE !!!
  • BLM69
  • 02-17-2016, 03:42 PM
Holy crap. Talk about PRESSURE !!! Originally Posted by icansmile
Pressure is a understatement
Holy crap. Talk about PRESSURE !!! Originally Posted by icansmile
That's my point. If they can't cum in 15 minutes at the 15 minute price then they need to book 30 minutes at the 30 minute price and not try to be slick and get one over on us. BNGs work great for guys who respect and understand their meaning . BNGs don't work great for the guy who likes to take advantage and stay over for a lower rate. That's why a lot of girls wont do BNG's. I do, but I'm firm in their understanding. As with everything I do.
You ladies are generous with time lol. When i offered that service, my BNG was 10min, a HNR (quickie) was 15 min.

If you're not a quick pop kinda guy, definitely book the hhr and explain to the lady you're only wanting a bj. This way she knows what you're expecting out of the session and y'all both leave satisfied
  • grean
  • 02-17-2016, 04:04 PM
OP,

I think your biggest problem will now be finding alot of providers that offer BnG rates at all, or half hours to new clients. If your okay with the same one then youre good to go. But isn't that what wives are for? Why spend the dough?

Maybe if you've seen them before they'll give you a rate. I'm like you in that I'm pretty much only look for L2 now.

My problem is that I can't bring myself to pony up for the full hour and only get my duck sucked. I would take advantage of the full hour available menu....

I totally understand why providers shy away from posting a BnG or a half hour rates. It does however put a damper on my fun.
Pressure is a understatement Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Self-inflicting pressure by choice.
  • grean
  • 02-17-2016, 04:18 PM
Cumming in 15 minutes isnt my problem, it's scheduling.When I'm ready for a BnG I'm ready, I'M READY. When a lady says she can see me tomorrow, that doesn't help me today. Tomorrow, the 15 year old that lives inside me has by then been satisfied and I think better of spending the dough....
Cumming in 15 minutes isnt my problem, it's scheduling.When I'm ready for a BnG I'm ready, I'M READY. When a lady says she can see me tomorrow, that doesn't help me today. Tomorrow, the 15 year old that lives inside me has by then been satisfied and I think better of spending the dough.... Originally Posted by grean
That is hilarious!

I have urges that pop up in the middle of the day and when they happen to coincide with a gap in my schedule, whoa nelly. As you say, "I'M READY."

The 15 year old in ME will just twist it out myself if I can't get something scheduled on short notice. Saves money, but the gap and urge will inevitably align again before the end of the week.

What I REALLY need is a VERY local lady that lets me pop in for a quickie a couple of times a week. Ideally, I guess I'd like a "stop by at a moment's notice and fuck me" type of lady.

Outside of employing the services of a sugar baby, I'm not sure that sort of agreement exists. If any of you ladies reading this thread think otherwise please drop me a line.
Nina, I like the way you think....

Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
This is a question for the ladies and other experienced hobbiests too.

I pretty much only schedule sessions that are L2/FBSM/CIM in nature and skip the whole CFS thing these days for several reasons.
So I've been considering going to B&G sessions only, but providers don't seem to say how long a B&G session is? 15 minutes? 30 minutes?
I ask because 30 minute rates typically include CFS and I cannot finish in 15 minutes. Impossible.

Thoughts? Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
According to some Houston providers that spend way too much time on the boards, a BNG session is a car date BJ only with established clients.