Alpha females

So some of y'all know I'm a bit of an odd ball but as gentle as a new born kitten. What I'm curious about is which of you ladies consider yourselves an alpha female?
  • !VI!
  • 02-21-2016, 07:12 PM
So some of y'all know I'm a bit of an odd ball but as gentle as a new born kitten. What I'm curious about is which of you ladies consider yourselves an alpha female? Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
hahahahaha, no true alpha uses the title
Well that is your opinion young lady let others speak for themselves.
Well that is your opinion young lady let others speak for themselves. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Actually, it's not just her opinion. It's fact.
Fine then can we get a mod to shut this thread down. Sorry I asked
Fine then can we get a mod to shut this thread down. Sorry I asked Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Instead of being an Eeyore about others responses (as usual), why dont you ask for the "its a fact" resources and or links, hunny bun? Alpha female in my opinion is just a H.B.I.C - a woman who calls the shots. Maybe it means something different in the cos play world, I don't know.

This IS a valid thread and not ridiculous - like challenges to sue on a hooker board (the fuck?).

So, carry on. Stop being like stairs. Stairs are meant to be walked on. Not you.

The pic is just a joke .... So please don't be depressed about it, sweetness

But seriously though, we've had enough.
Instead of being an Eeyore about others responses (as usual), why dont you ask for the "its a fact" resources and or links, hunny bun? Alpha female in my opinion is just a H.B.I.C - a woman who calls the shots. Maybe it means something different in the cos play world, I don't know.

This IS a valid thread and not ridiculous - like challenges to sue on a hooker board (the fuck?).

So, carry on. Stop being like stairs. Stairs are meant to be walked on. Not you.

The pic is just a joke .... So please don't be depressed about it, sweetness

But seriously though, we've had enough. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Sorry Eva doll I have always been ki d of a socially inept person hence why I'm here in the first place
Not talkin about cosplay world either. I just meant women who prefer or feel more dominant or enjoys being more dominant.
I do many pegging affairs and yes, I love the dominance it makes me feel. Water sports also make me feel Alpha-ish when he laps it up like a good dog

But, am I a domme? Not yet, I'm still in love with builing an emotional connection , and being passionate with my male patrons.
Alpha taint ...
Well to answer the OP ALPHA in San Antonio...Highly refer
I took the test..I am 75% alpha! lol

I am usually more in charge in my sessions......but sometimes it depends on my mood for that day....I like dictating the activities most times... But I also can tell a man to ravish me and then let him do it!

I took the test..I am 75% alpha! lol

I am usually more in charge in my sessions......but sometimes it depends on my mood for that day....I like dictating the activities most times... But I also can tell a man to ravish me and then let him do it!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well an other Alpha to recommend!Yeah!
passive bitch is not an alpha
passive bitch is not an alpha Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I'm sorry i'm confuse who are you refering to?