JOHNNY FOOTBALL MANZIEL

JOHNNY FOOTBALL MANZIEL

I LOVE IT!!!!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefoot...on-tide-111012

Can't stand fucking Nick Saban
I think this actually going to start the turning point in all of football. If Oregon plays A&M in the title game, we might see over 150 points scored.

Every NFL team will have a mobile QB and run from the spread offense within the next 5-10 years, with the lack of defense as there is, wouldn't surprise me at all if this is how the game will evolve.
We finally see why Nick Saban was always complaining about the speed of the game and the "hurry up" offenses LOL

It sure wasn't about the "safety of the players"
Gig 'em Aggies. Made me a happy camper today.
  • Satin
  • 11-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Lol, man I don't give a damn about college football, but I put money on A&M today.
The reason is a good friend of mine who loves Bama was talking so much shit. He claims Bama can beat a few pro teams and I tried to tell him he's out of his fucking mind. The bottom teams in the NFL would destroy Bama....
but I put money on A&M today. Originally Posted by Satin
I should have
The over was 20 for the Aggs! I thought it was an easy play, even tho it took them a while to reach lol

I also had Georgia today, easy money, Auburn SUCKS lmafao

But Fucking OU kept this from being a perfect day...

Making a late play on Oregon, they should be inspired to whoop some ass after seeing Bama go down!
I should have Originally Posted by DickEmDown
You and me both..........But just watching Alabama get their butt kicked was a pretty good payday..............jb
I missed the first half but got to see the second half.
While not a fan of the Aggies, I am a fan of Texas teams over the rest so I was pulling for them to win.
Damn exciting game and some good old football.
If Oregon plays A&M in the title game... Originally Posted by TheDon
Put the pipe down...
  • klutz
  • 11-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Loved the Aggies beating Bama.

Don't think short term. This season is irrelevent for A&M.

What you need to think about is recruiting.... how many top Texas prospects now want to play with Johnny Football rather than the Longhorns, Tigers or Crimson Tide?

I would.
Put the pipe down... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Haaa!!

Well Bama may still be in it, but I hope like hell that Oregon goes and Notre Dame doesn't.

Bama has to win out and also beat Georgia in the title game.

Kansas State may make it since the Big 12 has no title game this year.
Put the pipe down... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
They most likely not gonna play each other, but here are my observations:

LSU has a better D than Bama.
Oregon would blow Bama the Fuck out, along with every other top team.

Texas has been underwhelming all year, even despite just 2 loses, the same amount as the Aggies, but if they can beat K State to end the season, that would save their season, I hope they pull it off,

And I hope ND loses to SC, I just don't see either ND or K State giving Oregon a challenge.

As erect as an Oregon/Aggies game would get me, it's unlikely to happen, as mentioned. But like DM just said, all Bama needs to do is beat Georgia and they are back at number 2.

I think Oregon is the real Fucking deal, opposed to a couple years ago when their defense sucked and had Darren Thomas at QB. They have future NFL players now on the defense, and Marriota is Fucking good, don't see Bama being able to hang with them, but I want the top SEC team playing them.
Texas has been underwhelming all year, even despite just 2 loses, the same amount as the Aggies, but if they can beat K State to end the season, that would save their season, I hope they pull it off,

...But like DM just said, all Bama needs to do is beat Georgia and they are back at number 2. Originally Posted by TheDon
I predict an upset...Texas will beat K-State
That one is for you WU

OTOH...if Oregon (Best Offense), K-State (Best overall TEAM), and ND (Luckiest team ) all win out there is NO WAY Bama makes it back to the title game even if the do beat Georgia

I do think if Bama wins out and just ONE, not TWO but ONE of those 3 (Ore, K-State, or ND) lose, Bama will find it's way back into the championship game...fucking SEC lovers around the world will be singing the praises of Tebow!!!