Valerie...will you MARRY ME???

lol...okay, not really, but damn girl, I CANNOT wait to meet you when you come to Houston!

Seriously, I've really enjoyed having you on the board and I thought to myself, "instead of finding places where she posts and thinking of crafty ways to flirt with her, why don't i just put it out in the open and do it with style?"

Here's to your natural beauty, kissable lips, witty tongue, intelligence, and unapologetic badass-ness (me thinks I made up a new word there)!

Kisses and Licks!

Marie

ps...and yes WU, you can be the best man!
If only I wasn't already married to WU!...Perhaps we need to look into exploring an open relationship ... I can't wait to meet you either baby, I've wanted to kiss those beautiful lips of yours for some time now...

And FYI guys- Marie and I will be offering naughty duo bookings as well, but regardless, I will most definitely be finding time to lick her juicy cunt while I'm there
If only I wasn't already married to WU!...Perhaps we need to look into exploring an open relationship ... I can't wait to meet you either baby, I've wanted to kiss those beautiful lips of yours for some time now...

And FYI guys- Marie and I will be offering naughty duo bookings as well, but regardless, I will most definitely be finding time to lick her juicy cunt while I'm there Originally Posted by Valerie

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!!

OMG OMG OMG

JOY-gasm in...

THREE

TWO

ONE.....

oh, fuck...not AGAIN...I KNEW I should have covered my laptop with a towel...

Will be back for more pillow talk when things dry up...

threAD
threAD Originally Posted by NorthWood

Good thing you have me on iggy,,,,,,

You are a fucktard... way beyond... many others I have seen here.

Insecure little worm, to afraid to tangle with a newbie.
Naughty Naughty
I believe, Valerie... is going to be super busy on her trip here.....

I wish I could plan in advance... January, sucks in my little world....

Happy Holidays!
snooze u loose
It's dry!

Open relationship it is babe;-)

I'm keeping my calendar open for your visit in January. (yes, boys we are in fact offering doubles together).

ThreAd, my ASS...I've got a crush on a hottie and I'm choosing to show it instead of hijacking anymore threAds.

Oh and I forgot to mention...my favorite pic of Val is the one where she's smiling from ear to ear. Wow...what an AMAZING smile =D
ThreAD
  • Trey
  • 12-21-2012, 10:30 PM
No queer marriage in the great state of Texas baby!
ThreAD Originally Posted by dearhunter

Guess it is official then........

Dammit.... and it had to come from the guy that has a dog humping pink panther..... I am ashamed.........

AND YALL ARE BOTH HOT AS HELL!!

ThreAD Originally Posted by dearhunter
Shameless...... very obvious........next thing they'll be oil wrestling and posting the video here.......... (fingers crossed.....)
Shameless...... very obvious........next thing they'll be oil wrestling and posting the video here.......... (fingers crossed.....) Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude

Only some can hope......