I need an input on this... "How to catch and keep a man". Whats the secret?

I don't want to spend money to know the top secret reasons he mentioned here: How to catch and keep a man! LOL! Maybe you guys/gals can tell me what are they? Just curious and I thought its interesting... just for laughs or maybe not!

http://www.catchhimandkeephim.com/index.asp?s=79138
You're assuming that a man wants to be caught.

Maybe some do.

. . . But some of us who regained our freedom from a marriage in hell do not want to be caught again!

My ex-wife started to say something like "Your next ..." I cut her dead with "I will never be in this situation again." Boyfriend: hell yes. Lockdown: hell neaux.
How to catch and keep a man! Originally Posted by Linn of Houston

Act uninterested in him (not for too long though) and don't give up the pussy too quick....

If you DO give up the pussy too quick, keep giving it up & giving it up DAMN good...Does "Freak in the sheets sound familiar"?

Keep yourself up (looking good)...lose the "Well, I have his ass now so he isn't going anywhere" mentality

Make sure he knows you "have his back"...24/7 & 365

OR, you can just give him the two things that every man needs....

SEX & RESPECT

...and not in that order

Just my little two pennies worth...

Merry Christmas!
Very valuable two pennies right there.....though just like FG and NW said...it's highly unlikely I would EVER want to get into another one.
One thing I have seen that poisons a relationship is when a guy tries to help his lady and she does not want him to.. well guys are wired to be "Mr.Fixit" let us know the problem, and let us ask about it.. if we think we can help we will offer our skills.. if we cannot, then we know you have an issue and you need to sort it out so we will go wait on the side lines.

and NEVER use SEX as a tool to get the man or once you do get him, withhold it from him to get your way.

Lets face it... you land a guy and you ask for something and he says NO, and you retaliate by saying "well I guess you be getting any...." Think about where this is being discussed.. you withhold sex because you wanted new diamond earrings and guess what.. a new review will be posted by HIM on a lady that rocked his world at a fraction of the cost of those earrings.

Communicate with each other.. its all about compromise
I think......................... .......

This thread will go south fast on a Hooker board........

Although, I know nothing about hooker boards. My post being the 7th one, there is a nose firmly planted in somebody's ass here.

Happy Holiday's...
Catch- be intriguing, don't always be available to him, keep a bit of mystery about yourself.... Sex, sex, and more sex...

Keep- Blowjobs throughout the day, don't let yourself get fat, don't get complacent enough to let yourself go, don't constantly nag or bitch, don't get jealous, wear lingerie around the house.. A lot, get in his mind to find out exactly what his weaknesses are, be supportive, don't be a cunt all the time, and again sex, sex, and more sex

Just my 2p...

Oh, and let him have the ass..
Act uninterested in him (not for too long though) and don't give up the pussy too quick....

If you DO give up the pussy too quick, keep giving it up & giving it up DAMN good...Does "Freak in the sheets sound familiar"?

Keep yourself up (looking good)...lose the "Well, I have his ass now so he isn't going anywhere" mentality

OR, you can just give him the two things every man needs....

SEX & RESPECT

...and not in that order

Merry Christmas! Originally Posted by DickEmDown

You forgot to tell her not to fuck with Sunday or Sport nights!

Sheesh man

You get no blessings from Tebow!

Catch- be intriguing, don't always be available to him, keep a bit of mystery about yourself.... Sex, sex, and more sex...

Keep- Blowjobs throughout the day, don't let yourself get fat, don't get complacent enough to let yourself go, don't constantly nag or bitch, don't get jealous, wear lingerie around the house.. A lot, get in his mind to find out exactly what his weaknesses are, be supportive, don't be a cunt all the time, and again sex, sex, and more sex

Just my 2p...

Oh, and let him have the ass.. Originally Posted by Valerie
I like the way you think!

Just my 2p...

Oh, and let him have the ass.. Originally Posted by Valerie
DAYUM.....

No fucking wonder WU married your SEXY ass....

OR, you can just give him the two things that every man needs....

SEX & RESPECT

...and not in that order

Merry Christmas! Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Oh come on.. you know it isn't that simple. You forgot : Let him fuck whomever he wants, no questions asked.
Oh come on.. you know it isn't that simple. You forgot : Let him fuck whomever he wants, whenever he wants, no questions asked. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Now it's right

I like the way you think! Originally Posted by mojojo213
DAYUM.....

No fucking wonder WU married your SEXY ass.... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Just trying to help
Wait...I'm married??? When the hell did this happen?

Oh wait...
Flatter him, feed him, f--k him. We are a simple breed.

We may be "Mr. Fix it", but don't forget that you are "The Home Improvement Project". Don't try to change the way we have been for most of our lives. If we like football, fishing, hunting, etc., don't try to change things to suit your desires. We like the way we are.

As the Personal Ad says:" Wanted. Woman that loves to hunt and fish. Must own a boat and like to clean deer and fish. Send photo of boat".

Actually, there is a lot of truth in that "joke" ad.