♥• •♥ Places in Houston for salsa dancing !! - also good house music!

Hello Ladies and Gents

I love salsa dancing (also bachata, merengue) and I know Houston has good places.....also
any places of great ambience and house music ....

I will be here Tonight (Wed) and Tomorrow night (Thursday) ...so hopefully there is something you recommend

thank you ...and if anybody wants to join ....please do ...
Sullivan's has salsa dancing on Wednesday nights starting around 9. On Westheimer road just inside the 610 loop. Enjoy, it is a nice place.
Thank you for the info....

have a grea day !!
If you decide to stay until Friday night, check out Beso inside House of Blues.
Sullivan's has salsa dancing on Wednesday nights starting around 9. On Westheimer road just inside the 610 loop. Enjoy, it is a nice place. Originally Posted by Houston12
Sullivan's has closed the Ringside part(the dance room) of the restaurant at the beginning of this year. No more live entertainment. So sad......

Scott Gertner's Pavilions has a salsa band every Thursday.
Wednesday night is not so good night for Salsa in Houston.

Thursday on the other hand is a great night.

The suggestion of Gertner's Pavilions aka Sky Bar downtown is one of the best. The dance floor there is the best in town.

You also have Gloria’s in Midtown. This is the same Gloria’s that is in Dallas and Austin.

If you are on the north side in the Woodlands there is Crush and they have a roof top party.

Kind of late for this one but Tropicana is on the west side but their big Salsa night is Tuesday,

There is a Latin Hustle party tonight (Wednesday) on FM 1960 at Chayns. There may be a little Salsa but it is mostly Hustle. This is a monthly social for the Houston Hustle dancers.
http://www.scottgertner.com ...best in town!...you'll love it ...as Tee suggested

Thursday...even give lessons i think at seven
thank you for all your suggestions....
I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC. THAT'S WHAT I JAM.

I STRONGLY recommend Belvedere on Thursday night. It is Latin night. AND if you are looking into listening to House music. I believe Houston legend and resident DJ Alex Clavijo mixes.

regardless indoor is full of beautiful latin people and salsa/latin music.
Patio is HOUSE music.

Hope this helps.
Also late last year they introduced Latin Passport Thursday's at Rich's downtown.

I believe main room is Latin with free salsa lessons.

Red Room is House music GALORE.