Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
  • 08-18-2020, 07:55 AM
nice. When are you coming to kc?
Omg!!!!
What did we ask?
I will be there this evening 18th- Friday morning
Damn! Very Sexy!
Members Are Reminded. . .

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
Your number still XXX-XXX-XXXX? (Staff Edit - Biomed1)
Your number still XXX-XXX-XXXX? (Staff Edit - Biomed1) Originally Posted by miamigansta
Duuuuude, if she wanted her number public, it would be on her web page, her contact info, or her ad.
Looks like I showed up too late to see what all the drama is about! Ha!
Reggie here! How’s my baby girl doing?